Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sstano
    • Nov 2012

Kitchen sink and all!

Hi everyone - I wrote two other posts " 26 and who knows " and " 26 and on propecia " however I am now desperate.

So, I am on .125mg of propecia every other day unfortunately anything more than that gives me massive side effects however some is better than none! That being said, I am taking rogaine, vitamins including a high vitamin c, and ready to throw the kitchen sink as either its a now or never thing.

I am looking to participate In a clinical study abou PRP with fibrin matrix, do you guys think I am wrong to throw the kitchen sink at this and start lasercomb too? I have a massive head with an oblong face... Ridiculous .. And I can't be bald although I'm easily moving into 2A.

I attached a photo with my hair parted down the middle however this is with high light! Without the high light it looks normal. So sad I feel like I'm never happy :/

Thoughts?
    Attached Files
  • This Sucks
    • Dec 2012

I have that same line down the back off my head but it's worse.... And I'm only 21.

This shit sucks

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
      • Feb 2011

I've heard about this study before, and I called up that doctor's office, interested to see what it was all about. You're from the northeastern part of the U.S., correct? Anything that has a chance to regrow hair without leaving permanent head scarring, I am very interested in.

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Sstano
        So, I am on .125mg of propecia every other day unfortunately anything more than that gives me massive side effects...
        Really?

So sad I feel like I'm never happy...
        Feeling happy is a choice - but it is a choice that only you can make.

If your hair looks normal in normal light, then you look fine. Also, you won't know how well Rogaine is working for you until you have been using it for at least 12 to 18 months.

Comment

• DAVE52
          • Sep 2010

With the pic you posted there doesn't appear to be anyhting out of the ordinary to me ...IMO

You parted your hair down the middle which " maybe " YOU thin k you're losing hair but imo it's the same look as if someone parted their hair at the side

And don't waste your money on a laser comb

Comment

• Sstano
            • Nov 2012

Tracy - correct. I get really bad insomnia and mood swings from it plus really bad hot flashes in my sleep if I take more . Tries it several times before .. Every little bit helps right!?

Depressed - correct I am from NY. It's the PRP with fibrin matrix clinical study I'm just worried about doing something that affects my hair negatively!

Dave - ill post a pic of my back and front too to show with temples.. It's becoming 2A

Comment

• Tracy C
              • Sep 2011

Tracy - correct.
              Then stop using it.

Comment

• mpb47
                • Apr 2012

Tracy - correct. I get really bad insomnia and mood swings from it plus really bad hot flashes in my sleep if I take more . Tries it several times before .. Every little bit helps right!?

Depressed - correct I am from NY. It's the PRP with fibrin matrix clinical study I'm just worried about doing something that affects my hair negatively!

Dave - ill post a pic of my back and front too to show with temples.. It's becoming 2A
                Try reducing your frequency of dosing rather than completely stopping. One of the hair docs on another site wrote an article saying that some patiently only use it 1 or 2x a week because of sides.

Been there done that..if I take too much I don't feel good, but If I stop, I slowly bald even with minox. Note when you cut your frequency/dose it takes a good while to see the effects

Comment

• Tracy C
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by mpb47
                  Try reducing your frequency of dosing rather than completely stopping.
                  You may not have noticed that he takes only .125mg every other day. I question if whether a dose that low is doing him any good at all. I tend to doubt that it is doing him any good so it might be best for him to stop taking it completely until he is older.

Comment

• Sstano
                    • Nov 2012

Tracy - I think any little bit helps regardless of research.. Essentially some is better than none! That being said, I do not have side effects and will gradually increase over time.

Thoughts on PRP with Fibrin Matrix? I am going to take part in a clinical study - what do u think? It focuses on hairline and temples

Comment

• Tracy C
                      • Sep 2011

Essentially some is better than none!
                      Not always. Nearly everything has a bottom line that if you go below it you gain no benefit from it.

Thoughts on PRP with Fibrin Matrix?
                      I do not know anything about Fibrin Matrix. I do know that PRP treatments can thicken the hair that you have.

I am going to take part in a clinical study - what do u think? It focuses on hairline and temples
                      If that is what you want I hope they select you to participate.

Generally most males cannot restore lost temple hair or reverse the natural and normal adult mature male hair line without the radical decision to go on cross-sex HRT. Even in those cases it doesn't always work. So it will be very interesting to see what happens in this study.

Comment

• albertnakali
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2021

Hi everyone! I had heard about Kitchen Cabinets Philadelphia that they have Kitchen Design Philadelphia that makes easier way to design the remodel of your kitchen, talking about the silk too. I sneak a peek and saw contemporary designs. Maybe you should try it. I leave you the link https://kitchensearch.com/. Greats.

Comment

• Garrybad
                          • Jul 2020

Hi, I heard about these kitchen cabinets too, but I know they are very difficult to clean, so I decided to look for the best furniture polish for kitchen cabinets https://cleaningproductslab.com/best...binet-cleaner/*I found this nice list of popular cleaners for the kitchen, and think this information will be useful for you, as they recommend cleaners for different surfaces, and describe all their benefits.

Comment

Working...