+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by StuckInARut View Post
    Reading many accounts lately of people dealing with side effects years after the fact. So much for only 2% of men experiencing side effects. Don't buy all that rhetoric about it being all in their heads...
    you should ask yourself for those that arent experienceing side effects, why are they still taking the drug???

side effects are good for hair...the longer your sides last the more chance you have of recover lost hairs

no side effects/side effects that dissappear within a few weeks = bad for hair, and the less chance you have of recovering dying hairs.

once the side effects go away, you are taking nothing more than a sugar pill!

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    you should ask yourself for those that arent experienceing side effects, why are they still taking the drug???

side effects are good for hair...the longer your sides last the more chance you have of recover lost hairs

no side effects/side effects that dissappear within a few weeks = bad for hair, and the less chance you have of recovering dying hairs.

once the side effects go away, you are taking nothing more than a sugar pill!
    Please explain people like Spex then, who are on it for over a decade with no sides while keeping their hair. While what you're saying makes sense, I'm not so sure. Is low libido a severe enough side to be indicative of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Please explain people like Spex then, who are on it for over a decade with no sides while keeping their hair. While what you're saying makes sense, I'm not so sure. Is low libido a severe enough side to be indicative of this?

Well for me having no libido was the worst thing. I imagine you have not suffered from this but I don't prefer my hair over not having any desire.

Of course each one of us are different