+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by philippe View Post
    i was on fin for close to 14 months and i had persistent e.d. libido loss and watery semen. these symptoms started within the first month. thank the good lord they have disappeared since i got off of fin--i slowly reduced my dosage over two months down to nothing. fin will help your hair, but it comes with real risks. 2% e.d. my ASS.
    Hey Philippe mind going into detail of what it was like coming off? I recently quit in a similar manner, only probably over a month and a half. I'm 3 weeks off now. I had no sides on but when I lowered my dosage from .25 to .015 I got some weird changes to my body, testicle ache, prostate pain, and a weird discomfort in the area near my lower abdominals above my junk. Also a loss of a little sensitivity to my member, that all cleared up in around 2 weeks and I lowered my dosage to 0.006 for about a week and a half with no changes, then quit all together. After I quit I had a little more ball ache then nothing for about a week now at the 3 week mark the past few days I've got that weird pain/discomfort above my junk below the abdominals. It's probably just my body still adjusting, but its got me a little concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr779 View Post
    Hey Philippe mind going into detail of what it was like coming off? I recently quit in a similar manner, only probably over a month and a half. I'm 3 weeks off now. I had no sides on but when I lowered my dosage from .25 to .015 I got some weird changes to my body, testicle ache, prostate pain, and a weird discomfort in the area near my lower abdominals above my junk. Also a loss of a little sensitivity to my member, that all cleared up in around 2 weeks and I lowered my dosage to 0.006 for about a week and a half with no changes, then quit all together. After I quit I had a little more ball ache then nothing for about a week now at the 3 week mark the past few days I've got that weird pain/discomfort above my junk below the abdominals. It's probably just my body still adjusting, but its got me a little concerned.
    Im not dissing Spencer or Spex, but I trust you guys aren't making these up. I guess the only way is to take it and see. I mean you guys who have had sides, would you advise 'braving it' or at the first sign get off it?

How are you guys getting your dosages down to the third decimal place? Are you using some type of analytical balance?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Im not dissing Spencer or Spex, but I trust you guys aren't making these up. I guess the only way is to take it and see. I mean you guys who have had sides, would you advise 'braving it' or at the first sign get off it?
    Tough to say. Some persist through perceived side effects, some lower dosage and continue treatment, others wean off. I would not, however, recommend stopping cold turkey if you experience sides.

Its annoying, I have a prescription, but I've not touched it for about a week over sheer fear of sides. But you read posts like these and think..should I gamble? But then listen to Spencer and Spex...it's all fine.

I guess I need a deep think as to how much I really want my hair. Where are my clippers...

Quote Originally Posted by This Sucks View Post
    Did you get any other side effects?
    Yes, low libido, and testicle pain but it all went away a couple months after.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Honestly Id recommend just not taking it small risk or no its not worth it man. I can't describe the fear and stress i've been going through getting off and every little hormonal hiccup, ball ache and now this weird discomfort making you think "OH SHIT, AM I SCREWED" when you have to face, and I mean really face the possibly that you killed your dick you realize hair is not something worth risking a healthy life for. And if you do decide to get on it I would quit if you got sides, waiting it out seems like a bad idea to me

How are you guys getting your dosages down to the third decimal place? Are you using some type of analytical balance?
    Bump. ^ This sounds like nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by JDuff View Post
    Bump. ^ This sounds like nonsense.
    It's not exact, but you gauge it 1/4 of a pill of Propecia(I was on 1mg propecia) is .25 cut that in half and it's roughly 0.015 then in half again is roughly 0.06 i mean sure you aren't getting it exact but you do your best. Getting between 0.010 and 0.015 isn't that hard using 1mg pills. Now using 5mg generic, yeah probably a lot harder.

Instead of cutting the pill 8+ times, you could crush, then dissolve the pill in ethanol and proportion the dosage out with a small graduated cylinder.