Been on Propecia nearly 12 months getting worse what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harris
    • Mar 2012

Hi I have been on Propecia for nearly 12 months now shedding worse than ever, I recently 3 months ago changed to Boots on finasteride to make sure it was legit and I just have the hope that the sheded hair is going to come back in the next couple of months? I also here that is good to give it 2 years especially for NW6 diffuse pattern lick myself. Any suggestions on what I should do next?
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Have you tried adding rogaine?

Comment

• Harris
      • Mar 2012

Yes been on that for 14 months :/ my dad was nw 6 by the age of 28 so I havent got much hope gunna give it 3 more months then switch to advocart which I really dont want to do has anybody experienced what I have and come out good in the end? the strange thing is there was a stage during the 12 months where my hair seemed to thicken up so it did work then stopped thats why I think it may just be sheds ever 4 months or so?

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Harris
        Talk to your doctor.

Comment

• Harris
          • Mar 2012

I have spoken to him he took pictures and told me to come back in 6 months if im getting worse he will put me on Advocart. Does it take some people upto 2 years to respond? I was also told that by my doctor

Comment

Working...