+ Reply to Thread

Default Farjo or anyone else in London?

Hi, does anyone have any experience of Farjo in London?

I did call them a few weeks ago, and a woman took my number and said a guy would call me back, Nobody rang me back so already I'm totally unimpressed. It seems that if you do one dodgy ex soap star and a Dragon's Den guy you are so busy that you don't need new custom.

But wondered if anyone had experience of him or any other London based surgeons.... good or bad please

thank you for your reply Mick, and no I didn't call back to confirm the details as the lady read my number back to me, so I assumed I would've heard. But I appreciate you responding on here and will contact you again.

If there are any people on here who have used Farjo services, and anyone else who has had anything done in London, would be good to hear, good or bad

Has nobody really had any work done in London or are they frightened to come forward because we're being watched now by Farjo on this thread?

Obviously the transplant business is booming in London, or Mick has frightened you off from chipping in.....
    Terrific stuff

There are other good doctors not based in London that I believe do procedures in the UK.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Thanks, you wouldn't happen to know..... or anyone, that are on here at all or anyone who has had procedures that are good in the UK?
    The one that keeps cropping up is the Irish guy who has done a few 'celebs'. And can anyone tell me if diffuse get good results or is it a lost cause and do you still have to take meds after the HT or can you go with Minox etc? or ideally... nothing!

Farjo has a really good reputation and is in the IAHRS which tells you that he does high quality hair transplants. I don't see a lot of his patients on here, but the transplants that I have seen uploaded to the site look top notch. You should ask to meet some of his patients at the clinic to give you an idea of what his results look like on person. You'll be able to tell if he's the doctor for you by seeing the work in person.

Thanks, appointments are so hard to get and you have to wait months. Just need someone to curb the loss first