+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    it will definately affect your success with women, theres no woman in the world especially young ones that prefers bald man over non bald.

i could give you many examples both online dating and off line where women cared about my hair, in some cases when womn didnt care her parents did...and I know friend of mine who was late 20s and was going out with girl in early 20s and her parents didnt like the fact that this guy was balding....
    I could tell you what happened to me more than 10 years ago when I was starting to go bald and how my ex at the time reacted...basically she was under preassure from parents n friends to ditch me coz of it, telling her i look older blah blah...she was late teens n i was 21....i dont blame her ..id prbbly do the same if i was her...thats reality, the younger you go bald its harder n yes it will affect your dating life

superficail or not truth is that woman do care about looks, aint we all superficial, do you prefer obese or normal looking girl? toothless or girl with teeth....its human nature,
    to the people who treated you like a criminal just because you lost your hair which you have no control over i hope you told them to go f themselves! who are they? god? i would distance myself from people like that & not sweat it, you would'nt be missing anything.....

Its awful..I'm somewhere between N5 and N6 and I'm 38....didn't get to N3 until about 30 and its been downhill from there.

I can't even imagine what its like for the young men in their 20's with significant baldness

Quote Originally Posted by ravegrover View Post
    I think women's attitude towards hair/hairloss evolves. Women in early 20s look for someone they can show-off to their friends as well. So they are less likely to prefer the bald guy. As women grow older, attributes such as ambition, maturity, sexual compatability are more important to them.
    My personal GURU is Jason Stattham. I mean - the guy is NW6 and is banging victorias secret models!
    Yeah, but you only see their significant others, not the boy toys they bang on the sides. Women cheat far more than men and they often stay in a relationship for emotional, family and financial reasons, but they get their pleasures on the outside

Quote Originally Posted by tgajr View Post
    I agree with this man. Any women that doesnt like you just because you are bald, isn't worth having in the first place. Their superficiality will cause problems even if you HAVE hair.
    yeah, but i like sluts

Quote Originally Posted by AFye View Post
    Being completely bald at 17 my chances with girls are absolutely zero.
    thats not true, but they're compromised. you may have to date somewhat older women though and it will be almost impossible to pick up one night stands in clubs

you know being young like you you may benefit from a hair system much more than a middle aged guy like me can

Quote Originally Posted by The Diaz Brothers View Post
    Yeah, but you only see their significant others, not the boy toys they bang on the sides. Women cheat far more than men and they often stay in a relationship for emotional, family and financial reasons, but they get their pleasures on the outside
    Come on, just because you're bald doesn't mean your lady is more likely to cheat on you

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    Come on, just because you're bald doesn't mean your lady is more likely to cheat on you
    true, they'll cheat on you because its in their female nature to cheat on you

It really is attitude, personality and confidence if your not good looking(hair or not). I'm 38 and have had my hair most of my life up until recently when it's started to thin a bit, I'm a little above average looking. But I've always had issues with women because my personality and confidence are pretty weak. One of my friends is 34 and balding but a good looking guy and he has zero issues dating women. In my opinion it's all about looks at first.. if your good looking with hair or not you will have your foot in the door with most women... If your average or not that great looking you must have a great personality, ****y and confident.... if you dont' you will be like me.. sitting home on Friday night alone.. posting on a balding forum..

yes i did many cougars, many good looking ones BUT cougars dont cut it, you cant have relationship with them as they are already too jaded, baggage etc..you cant show them to your mum and dad, friends without them looking down on you.

for older women it is more acceptable to be with bald guy but younger birds aint too impressed,

i wasnt confident in my late teens but young girls would flock to my like flies, they look at me, give smile, you turn around and catch them checking you out, after that its a cakewalk to get them as they already attracted to you, based on my looks alone;
    daygame/nightgame didnt matter, i was deadly

it all changed with hairloss, i still attract but wrong older women

i really feel for guys in their late teens and 20s who are losing their hair, its devastting experience,

It's gone seriously downhill for me. With hair the ladies were queueing for some Sausage action....

As I was balding I did not get as much attention....

And now I am at a serious balding level I have been pretty reclusive for several years. Making no effort to get girls. Apart from one who wasn't interested. It was clearly cos I was bald that she rejected me.