+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I disagree with the above. You can certainly be bald and successful. Look up Jeff Bezos or Jonjo Shelvey.

it will definately affect your success with women, theres no woman in the world especially young ones that prefers bald man over non bald.

i could give you many examples both online dating and off line where women cared about my hair, in some cases when womn didnt care her parents did...and I know friend of mine who was late 20s and was going out with girl in early 20s and her parents didnt like the fact that this guy was balding....
    I could tell you what happened to me more than 10 years ago when I was starting to go bald and how my ex at the time reacted...basically she was under preassure from parents n friends to ditch me coz of it, telling her i look older blah blah...she was late teens n i was 21....i dont blame her ..id prbbly do the same if i was her...thats reality, the younger you go bald its harder n yes it will affect your dating life

superficail or not truth is that woman do care about looks, aint we all superficial, do you prefer obese or normal looking girl? toothless or girl with teeth....its human nature,

yes there are guys like jason statham n vin diesel but they are rich superstars,they are exeption ...not your ordinary bald guy...look prince william, it did affect his looks n confidence...he would heve been differnt person if he didnt suffer form hairloss..

nothing can fk u up n age you like baldness can...especially when you are in late teens and 20s when all your frnds have full head of hair, woman just dont expect you to be bald at that age, so i always looked 5-7 years older than i actually was..

do you think david becham,elvis p, george clooney, brad pitt, tom cruise,mick jagger would be as popular with ladies if they were nw6...they wouldnt even be stars

Being completely bald at 17 my chances with girls are absolutely zero.

i was still able to pull women but they were 5-15 years older than me...women my age or younger wouldnt be interested in me n that used to piss me off..

so if you are 19 you dont wanna be with jaded women who are 25 or 30..feels like you been cheated

it does fk up your look, makes you older, thats reality

didi - I feel ur pain

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    i was still able to pull women but they were 5-15 years older than me...women my age or younger wouldnt be interested in me n that used to piss me off..

so if you are 19 you dont wanna be with jaded women who are 25 or 30..feels like you been cheated

it does fk up your look, makes you older, thats reality
    So, you were getting after cougars instead of chicks your age? That's a trade I'd make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Ohio View Post
    As a 19 year old with a receding hairline, I have this fear that becoming bald or showing hairloss at such a young age will effect my chances with the ladies. Especially since 90% of the guys my age still have a full head of hair.

So I want to hear from you guys, did losing hair effect your dating game?
    I started balding very early, I became a NW1 as soon as age 13 and by 20 I was Norwood 6! So never even tried to approach any woman until at 25 I met my wife. She didn't care about my baldness. When I noticed balding, I became a recluse and just focused on my studies, in which I did very well. I topped my class in Bachelors (Engineering). So yes baldness made me work harder for my career as I had to compensate for it somehow. But I know some girls still had a crush on me when I was 17 or so, I was probably a Norwood 3 at that time.

A NW 0 zero guy will straight up beat higher norwood guys even a NW 2 given all else equal. That being said NW 0 is the norm so after that its all the other stuff that is important I mean you dont go out with girls to stare at their hair right?

if every single woman in the world hated bald guys & refused to date them there would be a serious shortage of guys in the world. what would they do then? become lesbians? there's always going to be girls who like bald guys, as far as how many there is out there, who knows, but they will be there.