Threaded View

Default My friend's girlfriend/fiance

Okay...

So, my friend for a long time and I were talking...

He(full head of hair) has been with his girlfriend(who is now his fiance) for 10 years now. They are both 27. They met in high school and started dating, fell in love, and are now engaged.

He shared some really messed up things with me the other day:
    They are both strong-faithed Christians which is cool. But here is where it gets strange--->
    He told me that she is still a virgin, and she is waiting till marriage. He even told me that she never gets naked in front of him, and the most he has ever been able to do is kiss her, and at times, she allows him to french kiss her.
    He said she never lets his hand go down there, and that she's always had her clothes on, and that is the most he's been able to do is sqeeze her butt with clothes on. He wasn't even allowed to touch her breasts with clothes on...

He told me that she said that she would give ALL of herself to him on their wedding night. But before marriage, all she gave him were kisses with clothes on....He told me she never has even dated any other guy or wanted to be with another guy.

In my opinion, that is just crazy... who lives like that now adays!.. I mean come on, this is the 21st century.

Plus he told me he got REALLY frustrated for years, and that he at one point even thought of dumping her. But he told me he realized that she was the love of his life..and that even though he was frustrated, he waited, and that he is a virgin too.

Get this: She doesn't even let him sleep in the same bed at night, even with clothes on. Her motto is she can't do that before marriage.

All this was TOO much for me to handle....This is just crazy...how do people live like that???!!!, especially is the modern age of today...

This is tooo much for me to handle...