+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by The Diaz Brothers View Post
    In other breaking news the earth is round
    Hahaha best post on this forum so far

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Oh look a study carried out by some s**** company praying on fears of people who are losing hair. FACT Bald or not, you can find someone.
    lol exactly! it's probably just another company who has a "cure" for baldness that doesn't work of course. i think we bring on this crap ourselves. many women don't care about baldness like we think. they also thnk we all love big brested women another myth.

Quote Originally Posted by The Diaz Brothers View Post
    In other breaking news the earth is round
    and here i thought it was square seeing so many squares live on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    Hell no is it worth it, I'd rather have a full libido and a fully working penis than a low libido with less frequent erections just for the sakes of a bit of hair, screw that trade off. so the guy with hair got 105 responses, and the bald guy got 22, That's still 22 women who have looked beyond your mpb and are still interested because they're looking for substance and if I got one decent one out of that then that's fine by me, the rest I couldn't care less about.
    You could probably run the same study again and have one guy short and one guy tall the outcome would be the same, or one guy very skinny and one guy very muscular, you'd get a similar outcome again, at the end of the day you are going to appeal to some women and not going to appeal to others, that's life, but to ruin my libido and potentially risk erectile dysfunction just so I could attract some random women with my hairline? No way.
    Let's put this another way: that's 4 opportunities out of 5 that are gone down the drain with your frontal hair. And what remains is very unlikely to be high quality. Remember this study was conducted on women who use online dating, and if you know the world of online dating (like I do) you weren't left with what the world has the best to offer in the first place.

Remember that best selling book from like ten years ago, double your dating? How about divide your dating by four with hair loss for a title?

Of course you'd get about the same results with a confrontation between guys presenting other major flaws, even worse with short guys, it's certainly one of those rare things that **** up your value on the dating market more than MPB (if you have standards of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post
    Let's put this another way: that's 4 opportunities out of 5 that are gone down the drain with your frontal hair. And what remains is very unlikely to be high quality. Remember this study was conducted on women who use online dating, and if you know the world of online dating (like I do) you weren't left with what the world has the best to offer in the first place.

Remember that best selling book from like ten years ago, double your dating? How about divide your dating by four with hair loss for a title?

Of course you'd get about the same results with a confrontation between guys presenting other major flaws, even worse with short guys, it's certainly one of those rare things that **** up your value on the dating market more than MPB (if you have standards of course).
    yeah, its not necessarily women of substance, just women left over because they have no options....maybe more like women of substance abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post

4 opportunities out of 5 that I don't want if they're that bothered by my hairline. I'm not familiar with online dating however I would say chances are out of 22 women you'll probably find some that are attractive to you and in regards to "not the best the world has to offer" well in terms of looks I'm not the best the world has to offer, with or without hair, then again who is, so who am I to complain in that respect?
    My point still stands, I'll take the average looking woman who wants me for who I am and my functioning penis and libido over the woman who would suddenly lose interest if I lost my hair. I wont risk killing off my dick just for a crack at a few more women, I have too much self respect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    4 opportunities out of 5 that I don't want if they're that bothered by my hairline. I'm not familiar with online dating however I would say chances are out of 22 women you'll probably find some that are attractive to you and in regards to "not the best the world has to offer" well in terms of looks I'm not the best the world has to offer, with or without hair, then again who is, so who am I to complain in that respect?
    My point still stands, I'll take the average looking woman who wants me for who I am and my functioning penis and libido over the woman who would suddenly lose interest if I lost my hair. I wont risk killing off my dick just for a crack at a few more women, I have too much self respect for that.

I see your point and I feel you will get what you expect from life. You have the ability to accept losing your dating potential unlike most of us here. And maybe you'll be able to maintain most of what you may have at the front(where it matters most it frames your face) without propecia ifyou caught your hair loss early and if it is not too aggressive.

For many of us it is still tough to let go of your fantasies of feeling attractive and pulling left and right as the labelled "hot guy". And even if it wasn't for the opposite sex, I can't picture myself as a bald man. I'd live under a mask or heavy makeup or hide.