+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    Whats the point in saving hair to get women, when you have no libido to have sex with them??

I refuse to try propecia, no ones pretending this is easy, or that woman don't care etc etc
    Well let's not exagerate propecia wont castrate you, it sure lowers your sex drive and most people don't notice it too much. I still enjoy sex and I still get it up although it is far less spontanuous and frequent. Sperm as thick as ever, no gyno. But random boners are pretty much gone and I am lot less sensitive to what I see walking down the street and the random toughts are very rare.

Still the sides should go away when a cure is found or when I muster the courage to either give up on dating or wear a wig and get one night stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post
    Still the sides should go away when a cure is found or when I muster the courage to either give up on dating or wear a wig and get one night stands.
    With all due respect, giving up on dating wouldn't be courageous - it'd be about the exact opposite. Also, I can't picture a girl being chill with you pulling a wig off in the sack, even if it's a one night stand. Then again, I've also never experimented with wigs, let along while with a girl, so my input on that isn't worth a shit.

Hitting NW4-5, buzzing (noguard) your head, working out, getting paid, and still pursuing the same girls you always have (if not more attractive than other) is about as courageous as you could get, in my humble opinion. It's a tired example, but I have buddies who are bald who slay better looking girls than me more regularly. None are outstandingly more attractive than me either (physically).

I'm not trying to act like I'm some super confident boss who fears no woman. But, a little bit of self-bettering and forced confidence goes a good ways, I believe.

But, in the end of the day, hair loss is definitely some bullshit.

Inactive

I don't see why everyone is getting so antsy. This study is only confirming what we all knew deep in our hearts anyway.

inb4 women love confidence, a good body, good physical and mental health, etc....

Women care mostly about facial aesthetics (which you pretty much need hair for), money, social status, and penis size. Everything else is just a nice little bonus for them to brag about to their friends so they don't seem shallow.

I could have told them that and saved them the money. I would argue women prefer NW 0 guys over NW 2 guys. It all depends on the girls though its a very hard thing to measure because everyone prefers different things at with girls. Men are stupidly similar we all like the same things

If you were castrated before MPB you would never go bald its been shown to be true. Androgens are 99 percent in complete control over all hair loss its T and DHT that do it. There is no age thinning as people often say and most men with exceptional hair for their age have unusually small amount of facial hair also. I think its all androgens its just propecia frankly is not nearly good enough to get that kind of result.

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post
    because I'm tired of hearing this lame bullshit about how women don't care and all the "shave your head and never look back you'll feel like a milion bucks" crap.

And to give you some extra motivation! Dont skip your rogaine application take your fish oil eat clean and accept your loss of libido due to propecia it is still worth it!
    Hell no is it worth it, I'd rather have a full libido and a fully working penis than a low libido with less frequent erections just for the sakes of a bit of hair, screw that trade off. so the guy with hair got 105 responses, and the bald guy got 22, That's still 22 women who have looked beyond your mpb and are still interested because they're looking for substance and if I got one decent one out of that then that's fine by me, the rest I couldn't care less about.
    You could probably run the same study again and have one guy short and one guy tall the outcome would be the same, or one guy very skinny and one guy very muscular, you'd get a similar outcome again, at the end of the day you are going to appeal to some women and not going to appeal to others, that's life, but to ruin my libido and potentially risk erectile dysfunction just so I could attract some random women with my hairline? No way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    Hell no is it worth it, I'd rather have a full libido and a fully working penis than a low libido with less frequent erections just for the sakes of a bit of hair, screw that trade off. so the guy with hair got 105 responses, and the bald guy got 22, That's still 22 women who have looked beyond your mpb and are still interested because they're looking for substance and if I got one decent one out of that then that's fine by me, the rest I couldn't care less about.
    You could probably run the same study again and have one guy short and one guy tall the outcome would be the same, or one guy very skinny and one guy very muscular, you'd get a similar outcome again, at the end of the day you are going to appeal to some women and not going to appeal to others, that's life, but to ruin my libido and potentially risk erectile dysfunction just so I could attract some random women with my hairline? No way.

Well said, sir, well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    Good post, but luckily finasteride has worked for me (so far). I have kind of shaggy/longer hair and it was thinning a bit on the crown. .5mg of fin every other day stopped my shedding (I shed every now and again), thickened up the crown, and made my hair overall feel stronger. I haven't had any side effects, but I started taking it on a whim by the recommendation of a friend and the only thing I was told was that only 2% of people get side effects. Never read any forums or horror stories prior to that. Hoping it continues to work without sides until a safer alternative comes out.

*btw, wasn't implying that side effects are all in people's heads. If I ever had the serious sides like some people report I would stop as well.

In other breaking news the earth is round