• Show
Clear All
  • Shan
    • Feb 2013

get on fin bro, cut your hair and dye it brown. it will look sick

Comment

• Woodyy
      • Apr 2013

I don't agree with the guy saying jump on duta and saying that you'll be bald in 4 years but I also don't agree with the people saying do nothing. For your age your hairloss is bad, let's be honest, even most people that might be bald by 30 have full heads of hair at 17. Get on a low dose of fin and assess your reaction to it. Get on nizoral as well.

Comment

• WarLord
        • May 2012

Originally posted by Woodyy
        I don't agree with the guy saying jump on duta and saying that you'll be bald in 4 years but I also don't agree with the people saying do nothing. For your age your hairloss is bad, let's be honest, even most people that might be bald by 30 have full heads of hair at 17. Get on a low dose of fin and assess your reaction to it. Get on nizoral as well.
        And I say: Don't waste your time. Act quickly, like this lucky boy:
        http://www.****************/interact...egrowth-Dut%29

Comment

• Kayman
          • Dec 2012

Ignore the guy trying to panic you into joining the Duta crew. It's most likely your doctor wont want to prescribe it to you for hair loss at a young age if at all. When you turn 18 talk to your doctor about finasteride, see how you get on in terms of side effects, chances are like the majority of men you will respond to it and see stabilization of your hairloss, finasteride will suppress an adequate amount of DHT (70%) for you to see stabilization and or hair regrowth.

Comment

• Shan
            • Feb 2013

Don't consider Dut at such a young age. If anything try fin first.

Comment

• WarLord
              • May 2012

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• WarLord
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Kayman
                Ignore the guy trying to panic you into joining the Duta crew. It's most likely your doctor wont want to prescribe it to you for hair loss at a young age if at all. When you turn 18 talk to your doctor about finasteride, see how you get on in terms of side effects, chances are like the majority of men you will respond to it and see stabilization of your hairloss, finasteride will suppress an adequate amount of DHT (70&#37 for you to see stabilization and or hair regrowth.
                And if he fails with fin, you all altruistic guys here will immediately collect 100.000 USD for a hair transplantation, won't you? Do you know that finasteride has the least effect in young men, who still haven't reached the peak of their androgen levels? Even if he succeeds, he can be back here on this forum within several years.

Can you tell me a single reason, why dutasteride would be harmful "at a young age"? DHT is only necessary for the development of secondary sexual characteristics. This happens, when you are 13-16 years old (and I include even the development of facial hair). Later, it is a completely useless hormone that will only bring you such joys like baldness, enlarged prostate or prostate cancer.

Is this guy dying from dutasteride?
                http://www.****************/interact...egrowth-Dut%29

Remember that DHT didn't ask him, if he wants his life ruined at such a young age. Then, why should he ask DHT? If he values his hair, he must destroy it!

Comment

Working...