+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    This is terrible advice. Stop being a cu.nt.

You're going to fu.cking ruin someone's life if you're recommending dut to a 17 year old.
    I apologize. I realized my mistake. I underestimated the devastating consequences of such scary side effects like "the loss of libido" (OMG I am getting gooseflesh!). Without hair at the age of 20 years, he will be incredibly happy, after all. It won't ruin his life at all and he will save a lot of money for shampoos and combs. The saved money can then be used for buying prostitutes.

Oh, sorry. Didn't realize you we're a troll.

Jack You look great. You are far too young to worry about hair and let it get in the way of living your life to the full. You look like the epitome of a surfer, you are far from bald.

In about ten years you can look back with a shorter haircut and think, `thank god I just lived my life to the full`. You have great hair characteristics, hair colour to skin is a huge advantage, fair skin fair hair great combination to have. Do not consider surgery at your age.

All the best

ejj

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    Jack You look great. You are far too young to worry about hair and let it get in the way of living your life to the full. You look like the epitome of a surfer, you are far from bald.

In about ten years you can look back with a shorter haircut and think, `thank god I just lived my life to the full`. You have great hair characteristics, hair colour to skin is a huge advantage, fair skin fair hair great combination to have. Do not consider surgery at your age.

All the best

ejj
    Man, can you realize, how fast can MPB proceed at this age? My schoolmate showed no apparent signs of balding at the age of 19. Four years later, he was already bald. And I know a lot of other examples. This guy must act very quickly, and he must decide, what is more important for him. DHT didn't ask him, if its effects ruin his life, so he has no reason to have mercy on it. He must react accordingly and annihilate this vile hormone out of his bloodstream.

Jack must do nothing, but enjoy his life. It really is as simple as that. In a few years he will be able to wear a shorter cut and with his characteristics he will be happy.

ejj

get on fin bro, cut your hair and dye it brown. it will look sick

I don't agree with the guy saying jump on duta and saying that you'll be bald in 4 years but I also don't agree with the people saying do nothing. For your age your hairloss is bad, let's be honest, even most people that might be bald by 30 have full heads of hair at 17. Get on a low dose of fin and assess your reaction to it. Get on nizoral as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyy View Post
    I don't agree with the guy saying jump on duta and saying that you'll be bald in 4 years but I also don't agree with the people saying do nothing. For your age your hairloss is bad, let's be honest, even most people that might be bald by 30 have full heads of hair at 17. Get on a low dose of fin and assess your reaction to it. Get on nizoral as well.
    And I say: Don't waste your time. Act quickly, like this lucky boy:
    http://www.*****************/interact...egrowth-Dut%29

Ignore the guy trying to panic you into joining the Duta crew. It's most likely your doctor wont want to prescribe it to you for hair loss at a young age if at all. When you turn 18 talk to your doctor about finasteride, see how you get on in terms of side effects, chances are like the majority of men you will respond to it and see stabilization of your hairloss, finasteride will suppress an adequate amount of DHT (70%) for you to see stabilization and or hair regrowth.

Don't consider Dut at such a young age. If anything try fin first.