Tune Into The Bald Truth Live Tonight 8pm EST 5pm PST

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikey79
    • Jan 2009

i dont get why this cannot be archived, everything else these days is!

Comment

• PayDay
      • Nov 2008

I'm sure there's a good reason for it. I enjoy watching live. It's very cool!

Comment

• tbtadmin
        Administrator
        • Sep 2008

10/25/09-Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth LIVE Tonight!

You can now watch The Bald Truth Live through the forum or you can watch via The Bald Truth website at 8pm EST, 5pm PST:
        Studio Line: 888-659-3727 Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth airs LIVE Friday nights 6pm EST/3pm PST. Continue the discussion at the new Bald Truth Talk forums! Watch videos, read blogs, interact with the community, share your story or ask a question. Click on the community link above to register, or visit http://www.baldtruthtalk.com

Comment

• tbtadmin
          Administrator
          • Sep 2008

11/15/09-Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth LIVE Tonight!

Check out The Bald Truth Show Tonight 8pm EST 5pm PST. You can view the show directly on this thread (player in first post) or from The Bald Truth website: http://www.thebaldtruth.com/watch-live/

Comment

• SpencerKobren
            Administrator
            • Oct 2008

The Bald Truth Live Broadcast And Chat Tonight 8pmEST/5pmPST

Come hang out with me and the crew tonight LIVE from TBT studios in LA. 8pm EST/ 5pm PST. You can view the show directly on this thread (player in first post) or on The Bald Truth website: http://www.thebaldtruth.com/watch-live/
            Hope to see you there!
            Spencer Kobren
            Founder, American Hair Loss Association
            Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• PayDay
              • Nov 2008

Spencer I loved Sunday’s show, I hope Joe takes your advice and starts to take better care of his health. I know you hear this all the time, but listening to you on Sunday nights helps me to put my hair issues into perspective. You’re a good man and I think anyone who listens to you knows it. Thanks for everything!
              Paul

Comment

• tbtadmin
                Administrator
                • Sep 2008

Bump for tonight's show.
                You can now watch The Bald Truth Live through the forum or you can watch via The Bald Truth website at 8pm EST, 5pm PST:
                Studio Line: 888-659-3727 Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth airs LIVE Friday nights 6pm EST/3pm PST. Continue the discussion at the new Bald Truth Talk forums! Watch videos, read blogs, interact with the community, share your story or ask a question. Click on the community link above to register, or visit http://www.baldtruthtalk.com

Live video player is in first post of this thread.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                  • Mar 2010

Why aren't all the shows recorded and archived?

I don't understand.

Comment

• tbtadmin
                    Administrator
                    • Sep 2008

All shows are recorded, but due to certain contractual obligations only short segments of The Bald Truth can be archived or podcasted. The parameters of these obligations will be changing very soon, so stay tuned.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                      • Mar 2010

Great. I am going to try to listen for the first time tonight. Hopefully it works... my internet sucks!

I would really like to listen to previous shows. The very FIRST one would be soooooo epic if it was recorded. hehe

Comment

• tbtadmin
                        Administrator
                        • Sep 2008

I'm sure Spencer has it.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                          • Mar 2010

haha thats awesome

I am curious. Can I only listen to the show?

Is there an option where I can listen to the show. And then also listen + watch?

Since I might have to disable video because my connection sucks. Third world country =\

Comment

• tbtadmin
                            Administrator
                            • Sep 2008

Bump for tonights show. Starts at 5pm PST. Player in first post of this thread.

Comment

Working...