+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

This has always been one of my biggest questions. Wondering how rock stars keep hair on their head like that. I recently went to an Aerosmith concert and Steven Tyler and Joe Perry have full thick heads of hair and are both over 60. Here I am, 21 years old and I already look 35 with my rapidly receeding hairline. Wish I had money! I'd have this bullshit fixed by now! I'm also an aspiring rocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldnessfalls View Post
    This has always been one of my biggest questions. Wondering how rock stars keep hair on their head like that. I recently went to an Aerosmith concert and Steven Tyler and Joe Perry have full thick heads of hair and are both over 60. Here I am, 21 years old and I already look 35 with my rapidly receeding hairline. Wish I had money! I'd have this bullshit fixed by now! I'm also an aspiring rocker.
    Some of them might be wearing hair extensions. I once saw a photo of
    Dave Mustaine (from Megadeth) where he looked a NW3, although in any other picture/video he appears to have a full thick head of hair!

This is something I've always wondered, it's like oh, rockstar? No hair loss for you!

It's like a ratio of 100-1, sure there's some out there losing their hair, but the vast majority seem to keep it.

Bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    This is something I've always wondered, it's like oh, rockstar? No hair loss for you!

It's like a ratio of 100-1, sure there's some out there losing their hair, but the vast majority seem to keep it.

Bastards.
    No actually its quite common. Every rock band has like 1 or 2 member who is bald/balding and I suspect hair transplant, hair extensions are not uncommon too. I gave the example of Metallica where Lars Ulrich is bald and Kirk Hammet had a hair transplant. Scorpions's singer and guitarist also bald, Red hot chillie peppers drummer is bald and their bassist is balding too, Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits, David Gilmour of Pink Floyd, Galder of Dimmu Borgir, Rob Halford of Judas Priest, Kerry King of Slayer, The bassist from System Of A Down, Singer of Smashin Pumpkins, Axl Rose, Bassist of Nirvana, Joe Satriani, Quiet Riot singer had a transplant, Phil Collins, Kiss's bassist Gene Simmons wears a hairpiece, Scott Ian from Anthrax and their former singer John Bush, Singer of R.E.M, Seal, Guitarist of Accept, and the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Some of them might be wearing hair extensions.
    More of them wear hair than most people realize. I don't think Steven Tyler does though. He just developed the natural and normal adult mature male hair line and that's it. Joe Perry's temples recede deeper than Steven Tyler's temples do though. But for both of those guys, it seems to have stopped at the natural and normal adult mature male hair line.

Check out my babe Tommy Shaw in this video. He has such beautiful hair. Yet when he starts running around on stage, you can clearly see that he has the natural and normal adult mature male hair line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHBPRa89aig

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    More of them wear hair than most people realize. I don't think Steven Tyler does though. He just developed the natural and normal adult mature male hair line and that's it. Joe Perry's temples recede deeper than Steven Tyler's temples do though. But for both of those guys, it seems to have stopped at the natural and normal adult mature male hair line.

Check out my babe Tommy Shaw in this video. He has such beautiful hair. Yet when he starts running around on stage, you can clearly see that he has the natural and normal adult mature male hair line.

These guys from Italian origin look great. I mean Joe Perry, Bonjovi's Riche Sambora and Anthrax's Frank Bello all are very good looking and also have full heads of hair.

How?i'll tell you how cause most people dont go bald and even if they go they go a little as they age.Also that's not totally true cause there are balding rock stars.The best ones and the most attractive ones dont.So you have a curse that most people dont have if you are in your 20's you are about the 5% of men

Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    So you have a curse that most people dont have if you are in your 20's you are about the 5% of men
    5% maybe right for asians, but from what I've read 1/3rd (33%) of caucasian males are bald/badling by age 30. Nowadays many are treating it with propecia and minoxidil so it may be less than that. And by the way bald is not a curse. Diego Maradonna is a NW0 and was rated the ugliest footballer. And have you seen George Lucas, that guy is also NW0 and so ugly. Now look at Dwayne Johnson and Zidane. Those dudes are chrome domes but so handsome! Its more than just hair that makes you look good. To look good you should have a good face cut, no overbite/underbite, no double chin, no very thin or large lips, no receding chin, thin long nose, no protuding ears etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post

Is this the same guy who sang Mr. Roboto? That is an amazing song! By the way that guy totally looks like me, except that I am bald !

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Is this the same guy who sang Mr. Roboto?
    The band is the same but a different member of the band sang Mr. Roboto. I do like Styx a lot - but mostly the Tommy Shaw songs. I love Tommy's hair in this video. I want my hair to look like his does in this video. Though my hair is currently about the same length, I do not have enough density to do it. So I need to wear a topper to add some density. The toppers I used to wear are too short to do it, so I need to buy new ones. As soon as I can get a job, I am going to buy new toppers so I can wear my hair like that.