Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob no matrix
    • Dec 2012

Hair tranplant,by dr.Yates.

I had a hair tranplant performed two weeks ago by Dr.Yates and his staff,the procedure took all day.I am very happy I chose Dr.Yates and his staff,from my initial consultation to the day of surgery they were well organized and my post opp recovery is going great.what a relief.I will be posting updates.
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Hi Bob..(I use to live in Villa Park for short time). Hey, good for you for finally deciding to go with Dr Yates.
    How old are you, what WAS your Norwood scale, how many grafts,FUE or FUT, what was the cost , did Dr Yates offer a decent payment plan?
    Ive got more questions but ill hold off lol. Thanks for starting this thread to share with the rest of us Bob.

Comment

• Bob no matrix
      • Dec 2012

Info for artists

Hey !Artista I was out of town skiing,my Norwood scale was 5A,I had 2,715 grafts done by strip procedure.I am 55 years old.it did not matter what the cost was ,Dr Yates has proven himself as one of the best .

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

Bob,,good to hear from you brother. Hope you had a good time away. Im just a year younger than you and Im currently about the same Norwood scale as you USE TO BE. Congrats,,I hope you and I might speak privately sometime soon.. I am quite interested in meeting with Dr Yates as well. Ive sent you a friend request ,,hope to hear back from you..

Comment

Working...