Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soulbuddy
    • Dec 2012

Pura d'or Shampoo, Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Shampoo

Hi all. New member here. Been on fin for about 12 years and my sex drive is non-existent. Also have some possible gyno-related issues with puffy nipples in my chest area. Getting off of it. Have a little thinning on my temples but that's it (kinda normal for a 35 year old man.) Otherwise, full head of hair - and I'd like to keep it that way and possibly regrow my temple hair loss.

I was looking at some alternatives and saw some hair "regenerating" shampoos on Amazon, both highly rated. I'm not sure the reviews are legit so I thought I'd get input from this community.

Anyone have any experience with either Pura d'or Shampoo or Ultrax Labs Hair Surge shampoo? You can do a quick search on Amazon to find them. Both are costly and I'd rather not invest if they are bogus. But if they aren't...

Thanks.
  • baldnotbeautiful
    • Oct 2012

no shampoo is going to maintain/regrow hair

Comment

• soulbuddy
      • Dec 2012

Thanks, any other input on these shampoos?

What about DHT blocker shampoos?

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by soulbuddy
        Thanks, any other input on these shampoos?

What about DHT blocker shampoos?
        More like Serum. Check out the Keratene line for topical anti-androgen serums and conjunctive shampoo.

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
          More like Serum. Check out the Keratene line for topical anti-androgen serums and conjunctive shampoo.
          Wouldn't this have exactly the same sides as fin go systematic etc, like me I gain weight from fin etc ?

Comment

• mark8
            • Oct 2015

Minoxidil is not bogus. It'll do much much more for you than any shampoo.

Comment

Working...