+ Reply to Thread

Question 26 and on Propecia

So, adding this to my past "26 and who knows" which can be found on page 2.

So - I have been on Propecia for 3-4 months now? Here is what I did:
    1st month - small bites ever...I had a really bad neurological reaction to Propecia at 1mg so I had to start small...Id say .05mg/every 3rd day
    2nd month - moved it up to .075mg/every 3rd day
    3rd month - moevd it up to .10mg/every other day
    4th month - been in this for 2 weeks and taking .125mg/every other day
    Taking Rogaine Foam in AM
    Taking Rogaine Liquid in PM
    No side effects as of right now.

I did want to share my story so far....so my hair is still shedding...some days are good..some days are bad...my front hairline got destroyed a few months ago from taking creatine, and then the normal propecia shed...HOWEVER!!!! Since this is month four and maybe I am being overly optimistic...my hairline is growing back...hair that has been gone for months is coming back! Its growing slowly, but theres quite a bit not too sure if its going to be really thick or not but it is definitely there and definitely growing in front of my "new" hairline... NOTE: I still have shed .

What do you guys think? These hairs growing back is where my old hairline used to be, maybe my old hairline got destroyed because the hairs were so weak and propecia forced it out?

I dont care what people say...any amount of propecia is better than none...I may not have ALOT of DHT so 1mg may not be for me...it seems more manageable at .125 however I would like to bump it up to .25mg in the near future.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Sstano View Post
    So, adding this to my past "26 and who knows" which can be found on page 2.

So - I have been on Propecia for 3-4 months now? Here is what I did:
    1st month - small bites ever...I had a really bad neurological reaction to Propecia at 1mg so I had to start small...Id say .05mg/every 3rd day
    2nd month - moved it up to .075mg/every 3rd day
    3rd month - moevd it up to .10mg/every other day
    4th month - been in this for 2 weeks and taking .125mg/every other day
    Taking Rogaine Foam in AM
    Taking Rogaine Liquid in PM
    No side effects as of right now.

I did want to share my story so far....so my hair is still shedding...some days are good..some days are bad...my front hairline got destroyed a few months ago from taking creatine, and then the normal propecia shed...HOWEVER!!!! Since this is month four and maybe I am being overly optimistic...my hairline is growing back...hair that has been gone for months is coming back! Its growing slowly, but theres quite a bit not too sure if its going to be really thick or not but it is definitely there and definitely growing in front of my "new" hairline... NOTE: I still have shed .

What do you guys think? These hairs growing back is where my old hairline used to be, maybe my old hairline got destroyed because the hairs were so weak and propecia forced it out?

I dont care what people say...any amount of propecia is better than none...I may not have ALOT of DHT so 1mg may not be for me...it seems more manageable at .125 however I would like to bump it up to .25mg in the near future.

Thoughts?
    What kind of neurological reaction?