What would you like to see from future HST patients?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neversaynever
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by garethbale
    Sneijder's result does look good, but are there any pictures of thicker recipient areas that don't need to be shaved down?
    Not for spurs fans. Sniejder uses concealer btw. Not all the time. He used it quite heavily during the euro's

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by neversaynever
      Not for spurs fans. Sniejder uses concealer btw. Not all the time. He used it quite heavily during the euro's
      right - and I use toilet paper when I go to the toilet. But sometimes I also use a newspaper if I don't have a toilet paper anymore.

Comment

• neversaynever
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by 534623
        right - and I use toilet paper when I go to the toilet. But sometimes I also use a newspaper if I don't have a toilet paper anymore.
        It really doesn't serve any purpose making such comments in defense of HST. Why do you take it so personally?

Sniejder had lost alot of his hair at the front, vertex and crown. He had 1600 grafts. 1600 grafts wont cure him, so he used concealar at times to cover the gaps.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Sneijder's result does look good, but are there any pictures of thicker recipient areas that don't need to be shaved down?
          When you get, for instance, 35 grafts/FU's into a 1 cm² area, and all these 35 grafts/FU's grow after 9-12 month - how many grafts are there in this 1 cm² area?

And if you have thinner hairs in general than other people, which hair growth type will appear "thicker and densier" with the same amount of grafts per square centimeter? The thinner hair type or the coarser hair type?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Just in case you guys missed this case - Tobban from Sweden (25):

BEFORE

1 month AFTER - right temple area side

1 month AFTER - left temple area side

In around 9-12 month, you WILL see a superb result - and absolutely natural. Especially, if there is no further progressing hair loss ...

btw - the implanted hairs in the pics which you still can see, they can still shed!

Comment

• garethbale
              • Apr 2012

haha, well i couldn't think of a witty name so i just used my favourite spurs player...

Originally posted by 534623
              Just in case you guys missed this case - Tobban from Sweden (25):

BEFORE

1 month AFTER - right temple area side

1 month AFTER - left temple area side

In around 9-12 month, you WILL see a superb result - and absolutely natural. Especially, if there is no further progressing hair loss ...

btw - the implanted hairs in the pics which you still can see, they can still shed!

yeah that result looks very natural, but will it be possible to get a final result where he can let the hair grow (ie not having to shave it) and the scalp can't be seen?

Comment

• Oct 2011

yeah that result looks very natural, but will it be possible to get a final result where he can let the hair grow (ie not having to shave it) and the scalp can't be seen?
                Which "result"? This is just 1 month after the procedure - there is no "result" as such.

Anyway - good question concerning longer hairs:

He has published some photos from 2009 or 2010 ...

I think he will wear his hair short during the coming 12 month or so, but thereafter, I think he will wear his hair LONG again - seems he likes his hair long. We will see ...

Comment

• aim4hair
                  • Aug 2011

his hair looked good in euro's but his crown was so thin. i wonder if he really used concealer on his mid-scalp and hairline why he didn't use any on his crown ?

Comment

Working...