+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb New: DS Labs Spectral DNC-S

Hi Guys, I was trying to order some Spectral DNC (Minoxidil 5% ++) online last week. When I checked the Blog of their international website I was surprised with their new formula to be released soon which will work in an interesting way as breakthrough. I copied and pasted whatever is written.

New: Spectral.DNC-S – Our most innovative breakthrough. The most advanced Spectral, ever.

Spectral.DNC-S delivers later-stage hair-recovery effectiveness for both men and women, while maintaining a pleasant texture and a healthy environment for the scalp, unlike formulas with generic minoxidil, which leaves a greasy, sticky residue, and can be irritating for many.

Ion channels. Multiple ingredients open ion channels within scalp cells to enable the flow of proteins and enzymes for superior results.

Dihydrotestosterone. Key ingredients control DHT production to help keep follicles healthy and normal.

Botanicals.Extensive use of botanical compounds, instead of chemicals such as minoxidil and finasteride, delivers hair-health benefits naturally.

Dual-chamber system. Separate chambers keep ion-channel openers and synergistic compounds stable until users combine them for maximum activity.

The wide-spectrum actions of Spectral.DNC-S together with the high-performance standards of DS Laboratories mean long-term efficacy, comfortable wear,
    and overall health improvement. So users enjoy a quick, significant impact on texture and fullness, plus compounded benefits longer term.

This is the official website of the Drug: www.spectraldncs.com/spectral.dnc-s.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	spectraldncs1-300x300.jpg

Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	18299  

Default Intresting

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Hi Guys, I was trying to order some Spectral DNC (Minoxidil 5% ++) online last week. When I checked the Blog of their international website I was surprised with their new formula to be released soon which will work in an interesting way as breakthrough. I copied and pasted whatever is written.

New: Spectral.DNC-S – Our most innovative breakthrough. The most advanced Spectral, ever.

Spectral.DNC-S delivers later-stage hair-recovery effectiveness for both men and women, while maintaining a pleasant texture and a healthy environment for the scalp, unlike formulas with generic minoxidil, which leaves a greasy, sticky residue, and can be irritating for many.

Ion channels. Multiple ingredients open ion channels within scalp cells to enable the flow of proteins and enzymes for superior results.

Dihydrotestosterone. Key ingredients control DHT production to help keep follicles healthy and normal.

Botanicals.Extensive use of botanical compounds, instead of chemicals such as minoxidil and finasteride, delivers hair-health benefits naturally.

Dual-chamber system. Separate chambers keep ion-channel openers and synergistic compounds stable until users combine them for maximum activity.

The wide-spectrum actions of Spectral.DNC-S together with the high-performance standards of DS Laboratories mean long-term efficacy, comfortable wear,
    and overall health improvement. So users enjoy a quick, significant impact on texture and fullness, plus compounded benefits longer term.

This is the official website of the Drug: www.spectraldncs.com/spectral.dnc-s.html
    so is the active ingredient still minoxidil ?

"Spectral.DNC-S delivers later-stage hair-recovery effectiveness for both men and women, while maintaining a pleasant texture and a healthy environment for the scalp, unlike formulas with generic minoxidil, which leaves a greasy, sticky residue, and can be irritating for many"

It does not contain minoxidil but it will contain something better and works very similar as I understood. Here are the ingredients of the product:-

Spectral.DNC-S come for two month supply, 2 in 1.

INGREDIENTS SOLUTION 1:

DEIONIZED WATER, PALMITOYL PINE BARK EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ADENOSINE, BIOFLAVONOID COMPLEX (PINE BARK EXTRACT, SERENOA SERRULATA EXTRACT, CAMELIA SINENSIS EXTRACT, ZEA MAYS (CORN) GLUTEN PROTEIN, SALIX ALBA BARK EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAPSICUM, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYM) EXTRACT, GINSENG EXTRACT), PYRROLIDINYL DIAMINOPYRIMIDINE OXIDE, DIAMINOPYRIMIDINE OXIDE, ACETYLSALICYLIC ACID, ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL MANGANESE CHLORIDE (EUK-134), RETINOL, MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE EXTRACT (STEM CELLS), AZELAIC ACID, CALCIUM PANTHOTHENATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS (NANOSOMES), BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17, OCTAPEPTIDE-2, ARGAN OIL, PREZATIDE COPPER ACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBIC ACID

INGREDIENTS SOLUTION 2:

DEIONIZED WATER, GLYCERIN, ARGININE, ACETYL TYROSINE, GLYCINE, ARCTIUM MAJUS ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM 11, POLYSILOXANE, POLYALKYLENE, COPOLYMER, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, NIACINAMIDE, ORNITHINE HYDROCHLORIDE, PROCYANIDIN B-2, CITRULLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE, BIOTIN, LYSINE, HISTIDINE, ASPARTIC ACID, THREONINE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, PROLINE, ALANINE, VALINE, METHIONINE, ISOLEUCINE, LEUCINE, GLUCOSE, TYROSINE, HENYLALANINE, CYSTEINE, ARCTIUM MAJUS ROOT EXTRACT, DEXTRAN, TRIPEPTIDE-1, DIMETHYLSULFONE, PHENOLSULFONEPHTHALEIN, PHENOYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL

I hope this will help :-)

It does not contain minoxidil but it will contain something better??!!!
    i do not believe it

Default Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    It does not contain minoxidil but it will contain something better??!!!
    i do not believe it
    the only to good products I have used from them is spectral dnc and rivita shampoo, this reminds me of spectral f7 astressin b bullshit!

Default Any one got any new info on this

So is this just another over hyped product

bump 10 charrrrrrrrrrr

they keep changing the formuls to everything.

Default This is replacing spectral dnc

This product is replacing spectral dnc dam it!!

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    This product is replacing spectral dnc dam it!!
    I don't think so, they will never stop the original Spectral DNC because its a minoxidil product. It will be just an addition to the collection along with DNC-N (Nanoxidil). This is it