Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Lipogaine

I had a bit of a reaction to lipogaine I bought it my first application could taste a metallic taste in my mouth looked up sides of minoxidil it was one of them, so I'm hesitant to touch it again

Comment

• Cob984
      • Sep 2012

I might defn try this since its w/o minox, i cant tolerate minox at all

Comment

• bornthisway
        • May 2013

Originally posted by thechamp
        I had a bit of a reaction to lipogaine I bought it my first application could taste a metallic taste in my mouth looked up sides of minoxidil it was one of them, so I'm hesitant to touch it again
        I imagine that'd freak me out if it happened, never knew about this side effect of minoxidil. Lipogaine is probably the best minoxidil offering out due to the ingredient profile / feedback on effectiveness since it's been on market for some time.

Originally posted by Cob984
        I might defn try this since its w/o minox, i cant tolerate minox at all
        Your other option that's popular now would be Capillogain, I personally go with treatments that have been on market longer since there's a higher chance they'll still be around a year from now (unless the ingredient profile was out of this world which hasn't happened yet).

If you do go on DNC-S please update with your experiences in this thread. I have no experience with DS products but I at least know they have the capital to do R&D and have been around a long time so it'd be great if the product delivered.

Comment

• bornthisway
          • May 2013

Only one review so far that I can find, close to 2 months of usage and he only said hair is thicker. At least the hair got thicker so that's positive but a bit underwhelming given how this product is supposed to be the next big thing from DS Labs. Anyone else try it yet or going to?

Comment

• Liffer22
            • Feb 2019

I had good experience with this one of theirs https://www.amazon.com/DS-Laboratori...spectral+dnc-s

Comment

Working...