Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamesparker
    • Dec 2012

22 Starting to Recede?

Im New to this MPB stuff. What would you classify me on the norwood scale? What would you recommend that I try. Im currently using minodoxil 5% on my receding peaks been on it for about a month seem like its working okay. Im also using Saw palmetto. Do you think I will be able to stop it from receding any further?
    Attached Files
  • rdawg
    • Jun 2012

ooo looks like very early stages, NW1.5. Only reason I dont say it's just a mature hairline is because it looks like you have a thinning spot as well on the right side of the hairline.

If you're serious about it i'd say consider fin, you could save most if not all of your hair. Minoxidil and palmetto will only slow the process.

Comment

• inspects
      • Aug 2012

Im currently using minodoxil 5% on my receding peaks been on it for about a month seem like its working okay. Im also using Saw palmetto. Do you think I will be able to stop it from receding any further?
      I agree with rdawg, see a doctor and possibly try Fin (Propecia), like rdawg said it should stop the loss.

From what I've read on this forum, many have said you really don't need the 1 mg tablet each day, people are seeing results using half this amount or less. Everyone is different, blood tests should be done to see exactly what is going on.

At least you are being cautious-proactive, an early regimen on some type of medication combined with good vitamins-supplements, etc, all attribute to slowing the loss down.

Comment

• chrisdav
        • Oct 2011

I don't think you are.

You have an adult hairline, and if you are losing any hair at all, it is very very slight at the most.

Post some clearer pictures up if you can.

Comment

Working...