+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Hellouser: You are borderline over selling this. You in sales? Because I'm getting hyped over here.

I pray to god I don't have libido, weight gain, and gyno issues like I did with FIN. I just eliminated those sides after a year. If they reappear in the slightest, I'll mail you my remaining KB and RU. Lol.

I hope this helps. I'm adding this to my Rogaine and Capillogain treatments I'm currently on.

I'm thinking apply the RU in the morning, wait 5 minutes and apply the foam. Then in the PM stick to my Capillogain. Thoughts??!
    No you need to apply minox before RU when using the KB vehicle...because KB forms a seal on the scalp after it's put on so the minox wouldn't penetrate...I'd do minox in the morning and RU at night before you sleep because your hair will look a little dusty from the KB

Hellouser - hope all is well, my friend. Just wanted to let you know that I ordered the RU from Kane plus some of his KB solution as well. I'm waiting for my small scale to arrive, which I ordered from Amazon. Anyway, the RU arrived yesterday - it's in a silver pouch. I'm wondering - is it cool to keep it in a sock drawer until my scale arrives in 3-4 days, or should I put it in the freezer? If so, should I put it in a bottle AND a ziplock bag and then in the freezer? Just curious about how to do all this. Thanks in advance.

Jocko

Quote Originally Posted by Jocko View Post
    Hellouser - hope all is well, my friend. Just wanted to let you know that I ordered the RU from Kane plus some of his KB solution as well. I'm waiting for my small scale to arrive, which I ordered from Amazon. Anyway, the RU arrived yesterday - it's in a silver pouch. I'm wondering - is it cool to keep it in a sock drawer until my scale arrives in 3-4 days, or should I put it in the freezer? If so, should I put it in a bottle AND a ziplock bag and then in the freezer? Just curious about how to do all this. Thanks in advance.

Jocko
    FREEZER! Keep your RU in the freezer at all times! If its already sealed you should be fine, but I'd use a ziplock bag because im paranoid and have a small case of OCD.

I'll be posting my progress photos real soon

Quote Originally Posted by Jocko View Post

Jocko
    What digital scale did you purchase from Amazon?

Any links or recommendations for the scales people are using? Just curious.

I also placed my order with Kane. Hopefully it doesn't get hold up in customs. That being said, I have researched RU on the web and haven't seen much positive response from users, but rather side effects depending on dosage. Not sure what to expect if anything at this point, but Hellouser sold me on it.

I got the same one that Hellouser has - he posted a picture of it at the beginning of this thread. as for side effects, I guess you could find those anywhere about ANYTHING ... but I think most people use RU because of its effectiveness combined with LACK of side effects. Good luck - everything came through fine with Kane - it shipped quickly via Fedex.