+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

alright man that's all for me, thank you again.

Well...That's all folks!

We were the "Late Night Show with R U - Balding?"

We'll be back!

bump 10 charrr

Quote Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    bump 10 charrr
    Agreed.

RU vs Minox?

I'm going to buy this:
    http://www.mpbtreatments.com/#/shop/...on-Set/3567437

How do you apply it though? Do you need an eye dropper? Then just rub it in with your fingers?

Hi all, happy new year, I have diffussed thinning, thinned out about 30 percent, and am alittle past a norwood 2. I do not want to take Fin, its a personal preference. I bought Minoxidyl foam and am thinking of taking it. Can anyone help me as in a route I should take to hault my hairloss and try to get some regrowth.

Kiwi, mpbtreatments.com sounds legit. However its from Costa Rica :-)

The main question is,

Will 1% be enough if I wanted to apply it once before bed time?

How can we use it along with Rogaine 5%? Which to apply first and how much time we have to wait before applying the second?

Im seriously planning to use it to halt my hair loss along with saw palmetto and Rogaine. Propecia really killed my libido in the past. We really need to keep the hair on our head in order to have successful results with future treatments as they proved that they are working on NW2 NW3 and NW4.

HARIRI Amen to that.
    This is exactly what I think, I'm like NW2 with curly, full and thick hair,
    receding temples that covered well, seeing hair loss for 3.5 years and no one belives me that I'm balding, I always tell my close friends "Every time you see me and tell me 'you're nuts you're not balding' I just know that my job here is done"

All I need is to make it stop for real for a few years, because if not, it's just a matter of time until I'll start hearing the songs "who let the hair out? who who..."
    "I'm bald da ba di da bo dai..." "I belive I can lie..." "sgt pepper lonely hearts club scalps", And frankly I prefer "Let it grow" (Clapton).

Bottom line:
    I'm going to buy RU this month, and I will report every week.
    Hope it will be good news, but still, RU is not from yesterday, I guess it's just about where you buy it from and how you use it.

I still have no idea where to buy it from, kane, mpb...

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    HARIRI Amen to that.
    This is exactly what I think, I'm like NW2 with curly, full and thick hair,
    receding temples that covered well, seeing hair loss for 3.5 years and no one belives me that I'm balding, I always tell my close friends "Every time you see me and tell me 'you're nuts you're not balding' I just know that my job here is done"

All I need is to make it stop for real for a few years, because if not, it's just a matter of time until I'll start hearing the songs "who let the hair out? who who..."
    "I'm bald da ba di da bo dai..." "I belive I can lie..." "sgt pepper lonely hearts club scalps", And frankly I prefer "Let it grow" (Clapton).

Bottom line:
    Hope it will be good news, but still, RU is not from yesterday, I guess it's just about where you buy it from and how you use it.

Kane and Ontario Chemicals have the most pure RU available and its most efficient when you make a fresh daily batch. I'd buy from them. This route takes the most determination and consistency because it requires a lot more effort then the prepared stuff from the other guys. Personally, I wouldn't use anything but my own prepared solutions since I am in control of how much RU is in each dosage. RUM from Kane is even better (although slightly) than regular RU.

Good luck though, seeing how youre a NW2, youre in a great spot and you've got many options. I think your RU route is your best bet until a final solution from Aderans and Histogen becomes available. Theres always Dr. Gho's method which won't compromise your donor follicles however it is pricey (but there is absolutely no price on having hair and the confidence and life satisfaction from it).

Good luck.

Ps. don't just rely on RU or RUM, get on Nizoral and other shampoos which contain L-Arginine. Saw Palmetto is a natural DHT inhibitor that may help you. Its very weak compared to Finasteride so erectile dysfunction is nearly impossible.. on the plus side, it helps decrease prostate cancer significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Kane and Ontario Chemicals have the most pure RU available and its most efficient when you make a fresh daily batch. I'd buy from them. This route takes the most determination and consistency because it requires a lot more effort then the prepared stuff from the other guys. Personally, I wouldn't use anything but my own prepared solutions since I am in control of how much RU is in each dosage. RUM from Kane is even better (although slightly) than regular RU.

Good luck though, seeing how youre a NW2, youre in a great spot and you've got many options. I think your RU route is your best bet until a final solution from Aderans and Histogen becomes available. Theres always Dr. Gho's method which won't compromise your donor follicles however it is pricey (but there is absolutely no price on having hair and the confidence and life satisfaction from it).

Good luck.

Ps. don't just rely on RU or RUM, get on Nizoral and other shampoos which contain L-Arginine. Saw Palmetto is a natural DHT inhibitor that may help you. Its very weak compared to Finasteride so erectile dysfunction is nearly impossible.. on the plus side, it helps decrease prostate cancer significantly.
    Hellouser: Could you guide me please? This RU is very confusing. I prefer to avoid being a chemist and mixing potions in my room to dump on my scalp.. doesnt seem wise or safe IMO. That being said, are there any reliable vendors selling a pre-made batch? I was under the impression that mpbtreatments DOES NOT ship to the US. If that's the case, who does? Is it premixed? Decent quality?

More importantly I vowed to never touch Propecia again as it completely destroyed my body. I finally am at 85% recovered after 8 months post FIN. Guess I am one of the lucky ones...BUT does RU have similar side effects? If I experienced severe sides with FIN, will this topical cause similar or identical sides? If so, I might avoid it altogether. I just need something to help my hairline.

Your input and those of others would be greatly appreciated. Just a balding dude seeking advice from you all.

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    HARIRI Amen to that.

Bottom line:

LongWayHome, Thanks for that. Are you going to apply it on your scalp along with Rogaine (Minoxidil 5%). How do you think you can apply them together? Will you apply Rogaine first and wait 10min then apply the RU? Any idea?

Keep us updated and Hairy New Year