Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neversaynever
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
    Eh, it's trying to get me to sign up to download it, and I'm on my phone currently. Dot think I'd be able to derive much more information from it than you would, anyway.

Still, I find the prospect interesting.
    Ill post the info here

Comment

• ChrisM
      • Jun 2012

I vaguely remember beta sisterol and copper peptides being something that Dr Lee promoted in his shampoo back in the day as a topical and it has zero effect for me personallly in regards to hair loss

Comment

• neversaynever
        • Dec 2011

Purpose of the clinical trial
        The purpose of the clinical trial is to establish beyond reasonable doubt the effects of KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard in connection with the reduction of the levels of total bio- available androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
        KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard is a systemic 3-oxo-5-alpha-steroid 4-dehydrogenase (5aRD) catalyst enzyme inhibitor, formulated specifically to aid in the delaying of the effects of the androgen hormone Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) on the genetically-marked hair follicles. KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard provides a better control of the progressive thinning of hair caused by hormonal and genetic factors, and it is recommended for the maintenance of the existing hair density, in both pre- and postoperative cases. KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard is available in some countries under the commercial name of KE234® or Keratenosynergist®.
        KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard depresses the total DHT level by suppressing the conversion of the androgen Testosterone (T) to DHT through the adhesion to the 5aRD enzyme by obstructing the transfer of hydrogen atoms to the Testosterone (T) molecule and preventing its chemical reduction.
        KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard reduces the DHT levels with a factor of 2, 3 or 4, depending on the total DHT level. KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard does not interfere with the endocrine production of hormones or with the production of the 5aRD enzyme
        and its inhibition mechanism does not rely on the use of antagonistic exogenic hormone disruptors or on the use of xenoestradiols or estrogens.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	434893

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	434894

Comment

• neversaynever