+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nice; Ill download and read when I get the chance. Curious what you gathered from reading it, nsn?

id say its a very basic study. And they seem to imply that serum dht levels are higher than normal in all their test subjects. We know its not serum levels that are the problem. It is effective in knocking down dht levels, not quite as good as Fin though. Curious about its effect on T levels. They claim T levels were unaffected, is that the same for fin? I cant see the difference in how it works. Both fin and this attach to 5a enzyme and prevent T to DHT conversion. They also say no sexual side effects have been reported so far. Cant figure out why tbh.

Anyways, have a read. Maybe you can shed some more light on it.

their website is very frustrating > poorly laid out and difficult to navigate and get info.

doesn't say how to use the serum.

whats the actual difference in ingredients between the basic CG1 shampoo and the higher-end CG3 shampoo?

Eh, it's trying to get me to sign up to download it, and I'm on my phone currently. Dot think I'd be able to derive much more information from it than you would, anyway.

Still, I find the prospect interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by freddiegemini View Post
    their website is very frustrating > poorly laid out and difficult to navigate and get info.

doesn't say how to use the serum.

whats the actual difference in ingredients between the basic CG1 shampoo and the higher-end CG3 shampoo?
    The serum is used topically, and usually in conjunction with their shampoo. You leave I in your hair, on your scalp for 30min and then wash it off.

To my knowledge, it's not a difference in ingredients, but in concentration.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Eh, it's trying to get me to sign up to download it, and I'm on my phone currently. Dot think I'd be able to derive much more information from it than you would, anyway.

Still, I find the prospect interesting.
    Ill post the info here

I vaguely remember beta sisterol and copper peptides being something that Dr Lee promoted in his shampoo back in the day as a topical and it has zero effect for me personallly in regards to hair loss

Purpose of the clinical trial
    The purpose of the clinical trial is to establish beyond reasonable doubt the effects of KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard in connection with the reduction of the levels of total bio- available androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
    KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard is a systemic 3-oxo-5-alpha-steroid 4-dehydrogenase (5aRD) catalyst enzyme inhibitor, formulated specifically to aid in the delaying of the effects of the androgen hormone Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) on the genetically-marked hair follicles. KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard provides a better control of the progressive thinning of hair caused by hormonal and genetic factors, and it is recommended for the maintenance of the existing hair density, in both pre- and postoperative cases. KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard is available in some countries under the commercial name of KE234® or Keratenosynergist®.
    KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard depresses the total DHT level by suppressing the conversion of the androgen Testosterone (T) to DHT through the adhesion to the 5aRD enzyme by obstructing the transfer of hydrogen atoms to the Testosterone (T) molecule and preventing its chemical reduction.
    KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard reduces the DHT levels with a factor of 2, 3 or 4, depending on the total DHT level. KÉRATENE® alphactive Retard does not interfere with the endocrine production of hormones or with the production of the 5aRD enzyme
    and its inhibition mechanism does not rely on the use of antagonistic exogenic hormone disruptors or on the use of xenoestradiols or estrogens.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	18300

Name:	2.jpg

Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	18301

and the vs fin data for one subject

Name:	3.jpg

Size:	17.6 KB