Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Benzzro
    • Jun 2012

Skull shape

Anyway I've shaved my head recently and people always talk about needing the right head shape to pull it off, I've got kind of a curve from the hairline to the crown, in the middle. Don't really know how to explain it. So if I move my fingers from ear to ear I feel it right at the top, is this normal or considered bad for a bald head. Just curious.
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Benzzro
    Anyway I've shaved my head recently and people always talk about needing the right head shape to pull it off, I've got kind of a curve from the hairline to the crown, in the middle. Don't really know how to explain it. So if I move my fingers from ear to ear I feel it right at the top, is this normal or considered bad for a bald head. Just curious.
    Bad is subjective. Post pics, though, if you'd like an opinion.

Comment

• Benzzro
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
      Bad is subjective. Post pics, though, if you'd like an opinion.
      My hairs grown out a bit now so it's hard to see now but it looks like this kinda. http://www.google.com.au/imgres?um=1...,r:2,s:0,i:160

Comment

• Benzzro
        • Jun 2012

I've noticed David Becham kinda has one as well. I'm just wondering what's considered a 'bad' head shape.

Comment

• Exodus
          • Nov 2012

Again this is one of those questions...post some pictures really and await the opinions. I think my head is ok, but Im a bit tubby so I could do with losing some fat before I make thy yonder cut.

Comment

• Benzzro
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Exodus
            Again this is one of those questions...post some pictures really and await the opinions. I think my head is ok, but Im a bit tubby so I could do with losing some fat before I make thy yonder cut.
            Lol I just wanna know whats considered a bad head shape. Not the face. The picture I posted kinda resembles what I have. Just wanna know if that's considered the 'bad' head shape people talk about

Comment

• Kayman
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Benzzro
              Lol I just wanna know whats considered a bad head shape. Not the face. The picture I posted kinda resembles what I have. Just wanna know if that's considered the 'bad' head shape people talk about
              As long as your head isn't a square shape then its just fine. Sometimes people have completely spherical heads and sometimes they have heads that are a little more contoured. Totally normal so stop worrying.

Comment

Working...