Closed Thread

Default Is True & Dorin Reputable?

i'm considering going to True & Dorin in manhattan. are these guys trustworthy? how accurate is their work? do they scam people?

i'm considering going to True & Dorin in manhattan. are these guys trustworthy?
    Yes, very much so.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Yes they are Koolx.

They are both well reknowned surgeons.

You could try mailing Gillenator or Orangehair on here as they I believe both represent the clinic.

Yes they are Koolx.

They are both world reknowned surgeons.

You could try mailing Gillenator or Orangehair on here as they I believe both represent the clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    Yes they are Koolx.

They are both world reknowned surgeons.

yeah but anyone can say anything good about any surgeon. but it doesnt make it so. i need real testimonials from people (not paid by the clinic) so that i can verify this for certain.

Koolx,

Most would see me a competitor with Dr's T+D as i represent another NY surgeon.

It is what it is. They are a good clinic.

They perform good work. Arrange a 1:1 consultation with them in person. Go meet them and get a feel for them. It's that simple.

Ask to meet patients. Form your own opinion.

Best
    Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Yeah sure JB none of this happened the handyman never worked on my head I was born this way.
    Again topcat, you love to twist things. that's how you operate. Where did you read that I believed you made anything up about the handyman. Where did you read that I wrote that it didn't happen?

You'll ignore these questions, that's your MO.

I'm not going to fall into the same trap so many have trying to expose your hypocrisy. Whatever works for you topcat.

Koolx, don't be too surprised if you learn it's topcat who is getting paid to do what he does on the forums. I agree with your ulterior motive theory, you just might be overlooking one of the people who has one. Clever isn't he?

Good luck Koolx, and as topcat would say PAY ATTENTION!

Arrow

J_B_Davis and topcat, if you cannot find ways to express yourselves in a respectful, productive, non accusatory and incendiary manner, your posts and eventually your accounts will be removed from this forum.

Stating opinion as fact and perpetuating misleading or false information concerning the activities of users of this forum will not be tolerated. All posts in this same vein must be substantiated, otherwise they will not be hosted on this forum. If unsubstantiated or false and defamatory statements continue to be posted, your accounts will be removed.

Topcat, in case you haven't read my previous posts concerning this issue, Baldtruthtalk.com will no longer host links to sites that do not permit reciprocal linking to this forum. Please do not attempt to use url shortening services to circumvent blocked sites. If you choose to ignore my request your account will be removed.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

i think you are looking in the right place . You have to hang around long enough to work out `who is who`

your specific question recieved specific answers in my opinion , were all here to share experiences both good and bad , it is quite telling that a poster would attack another, and post a link to another persons thread you have to ask why ?

hope this helps

ejj

another thing that bothers me is why spex would protect the interests of a clinic he doesnt rep while he reps another one? again, this points to the potential of HT clinic mafia.
    LOL!!

Best of luck