+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zurich View Post
    I've been using 5% (from kane - very professional in terms of mailing and answers re expiry). But sadly no improvement to date. Diffuse thinning continues.

Also using Viviscal, Nioxin intensive therapy and Minoxidil.
    you really should try at least another suppliers... I got mine from purityprod.com and the price is cheap as dirt now: currently 95$ for 10g and cost price shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    you really should try at least another suppliers... I got mine from purityprod.com and the price is cheap as dirt now: currently 95$ for 10g and cost price shipping.
    You are a con man, do you think people are stupid? Everyone can see you are a shill. By now everyone know you are shill with other accounts. You are a good comic!

Reester, you are a pure troll... I hope a moderator will see this

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    Reester, you are a pure troll... I hope a moderator will see this
    Actually you do sound like you have a commercial interest in that site. It's therefore one I would avoid. Risky enough taking an unproven supplement.

Actually you do sound like you have a commercial interest in that site. It's therefore one I would avoid. Risky enough taking an unproven supplement.
    yeah sure: Reester : registered this month: half post about same source
    Zurich: registered last month, 4 posts, 2 about kane...

me ? Iregistered since 2015, and ordered RU both from anageninc and purityprod, both ok, the only difference I notice is the price wich is dropping and make people with financial interest like you very very mad. You truly deserve to both (or you same person) deserve to be banned

If tommorow another brand third part tested come up with a better price I will have no problem to order from them wich is obviously not your case...

Please argument or shut up with your kane

Good to read this: http://www.ru58841.info/a-nasty-mark...-to-beware-of/

I Also used a premix RU for 3 months, not saying where from because I'm not a scammer and don't wish to look like one either promoting or slagging off a seller as I've seen so blatantly in other threads, but so far no results, nor do i believe there will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Notgivingup2 View Post
    I Also used a premix RU for 3 months, not saying where from because I'm not a scammer and don't wish to look like one either promoting or slagging off a seller as I've seen so blatantly in other threads, but so far no results, nor do i believe there will be.
    you right, we should stop to speak about the suppliers including kane / anageninc wich are clearly so high price right now... however just regarding your result, you should at least try to make your own mix using raw powder, it will be cheaper and probably more effective as ru seems not stable in solution unlike what it was claimed there and there. Also give it a few month and keep faith... Did you used propecia before ?

Um, I said it wasn't working. That's hardly an endorsement.

You bring up an unrelated discussion not about RU but pumping a site that sells it. People can make up their own minds.

You bring up an unrelated discussion not about RU but pumping a site that sells it. People can make up their own minds.
    Just letting you know bud I wasn't accusing you of being a scammer, your post seemed legit enough.
    Just annoyed with the 5000 posts from dudes claiming to be legit, that are clearly working against one another for different sites.

you: "I've been using 5% (from kane - very professional in terms of mailing and answers re expiry)" no result to date... while everyone know its because ru solution doesnt work as effective as is powder and you have no problem with Reester insult and spam about the other expensive shop right ?