Threaded View

Default TRX2 (no bullshit, results only)

Hi everyone,

I'm considering trying TRX2, but I'm skeptical that it's worth it and I can't find any reliable information from people who tried. The results they claim on their website, from the clinical study they claim to have performed, are pretty impressive, but I don't really know why I should trust them since it has not been done under any supervision.

I know that there are already several threads about TRX2, but they are full of pointless bullshit and it's hard to figure out who actually tried it and what results they got, if any. So I would like to answer ONLY if you have ACTUALLY tried TRX2. Please do NOT reply if you haven't tried it and just want to say that it's a scam, I don't need to hear that, I want to gather some reliable information.

Please say 1) for how long you tried it and 2) whether or not it did anything for you. Also say 3) if you were taking something else at the same time and, if so, 4) for how long you had been taking it. If everybody who has tried TRX2 does that, we can hopefully get a clear picture of how useful/useless it has been FOR THOSE WHO TRIED IT, instead of the endless speculations about this product.

I really hope that we can get some reliable information on TRX2, but for that everyone has to do as I say and not turn this thread into yet another battlefield about this product. I'm sorry for insisting so much, especially since it's my first post here, but I've seen what happened on the other threads about TRX2. Thanks in advance for your help, on behalf of everyone who is trying to get some reliable information on this product.

P.S. If you also have some pictures, please do not hesitate to post them.