+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

in my third month and so far no good signs, infact my hair is getting worse

I'm just over three months, not maintaining sure of that, ah well shall keep at it, perhaps im just not a responder or its gonna take a lot longer to see initial signs. Fingers crossed. Guess im just panicking but hard to see things turning around at present.

hi guys my order for may 2012 i cancelled my recurring payment and they mailed me saying that it was cancelled then in nov started getting mails saying your payment would not go through so i mailed them saying again it was cancelled and guess what this morning i found out £222 missing from my bank account so phoned my bank as it was not showing up yet on my transactions that it was for a company called oxford bio labs i was not a happy bee i told my bank this was cancelled back in june 2012 and they say they have reinstated the amount back to my account but have said to contact the company which i have mailed them again.
    What is annoying is i cannot find any telephone number to speak to anyone only by email or fax,So has anyone here had that recurring payment troubles the thing is when i ordered it in may they did not have the paypal option so had to pay with my card a big mistake as if through paypal you can cancel any future payments.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi guys my order for may 2012 i cancelled my recurring payment and they mailed me saying that it was cancelled then in nov started getting mails saying your payment would not go through so i mailed them saying again it was cancelled and guess what this morning i found out £222 missing from my bank account so phoned my bank as it was not showing up yet on my transactions that it was for a company called oxford bio labs i was not a happy bee i told my bank this was cancelled back in june 2012 and they say they have reinstated the amount back to my account but have said to contact the company which i have mailed them again.
    What is annoying is i cannot find any telephone number to speak to anyone only by email or fax,So has anyone here had that recurring payment troubles the thing is when i ordered it in may they did not have the paypal option so had to pay with my card a big mistake as if through paypal you can cancel any future payments.
    yeah I also had trouble with this once as apparently my payment didn't go through once. Had to call my credit card company and it turned out that I have exceeded my limit. anyway things sorted now.
    yes offering phone support is a must - i complained about this some month ago and they got back to me saying that they are working on it...

Thumbs down

Yes but they took out an unauthorised amount on my visa card which to me is a fraud? so im not too happy with this company.

Yes but they took out an unauthorised amount on my visa card which to me is a fraud? so im not too happy with this company.
    Strange to always seem straight forward. Do you have the hair growth membership or how can they just take an unauthorized amount? Did they refuse to refund you once you contacted them?

hi yes i joined it in may 2012 and in august i asked them to cancel the recurring payments and have not received anymore orders from them and out of the blue i noticed the double amount taken from my bank account i have contacted them and they say they are refunding me half the money? and i sent them an email back saying i want the whole amount refunded because i no longer want trx2 and saying please cancel full stop.
    Anyway because you cannot talk to them by phone its difficult this morning can you beleave i had another email saying that the order has left the warehouse its unbeleavable how do you get them to cancel anyway i can refuse the order when its delivered.
    I do think this company oxford bio labs is run on a shoe string with no contact to get quick action.

This is interesting doke. I cancelled a membership last year, and that was that. No orders despatched, no more funds taken. Perhaps they're getting desperate, I agree it's not on, I'll be pissed myself as and when I cancel again if they did that to me.

hi jc they must be getting too many canceling as the product clearly does not work on its own.

hi jc they must be getting too many canceling as the product clearly does not work on its own.
    well this sounds strange...why would they refund you for half but send out another parcel? send them back the parcel along with a written cancellation or print out of your cancellation email.
    About efficacy: i'm still advocating trx2 as it definitely has helped a lot in my case