+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default TRX2 (no bullshit, results only)

Hi everyone,

I'm considering trying TRX2, but I'm skeptical that it's worth it and I can't find any reliable information from people who tried. The results they claim on their website, from the clinical study they claim to have performed, are pretty impressive, but I don't really know why I should trust them since it has not been done under any supervision.

I know that there are already several threads about TRX2, but they are full of pointless bullshit and it's hard to figure out who actually tried it and what results they got, if any. So I would like to answer ONLY if you have ACTUALLY tried TRX2. Please do NOT reply if you haven't tried it and just want to say that it's a scam, I don't need to hear that, I want to gather some reliable information.

Please say 1) for how long you tried it and 2) whether or not it did anything for you. Also say 3) if you were taking something else at the same time and, if so, 4) for how long you had been taking it. If everybody who has tried TRX2 does that, we can hopefully get a clear picture of how useful/useless it has been FOR THOSE WHO TRIED IT, instead of the endless speculations about this product.

I really hope that we can get some reliable information on TRX2, but for that everyone has to do as I say and not turn this thread into yet another battlefield about this product. I'm sorry for insisting so much, especially since it's my first post here, but I've seen what happened on the other threads about TRX2. Thanks in advance for your help, on behalf of everyone who is trying to get some reliable information on this product.

P.S. If you also have some pictures, please do not hesitate to post them.

Trust; If TRX2 worked, you would know about it.

For me trx2 works well but beware that me (and others reporting positive results) are being critisized here at the forum for barking too load about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    For me trx2 works well but beware that me (and others reporting positive results) are being critisized here at the forum for barking too load about it.
    And yet nobody publishes before-after photos.

ulanude > Could you please be more specific? What kind of results did you obtain? How long did it take for you to see results? Were you taking anything else beside TRX2? If so, did you start it at the same time, before, after?

Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    Who are these others reporting results?! It's only you piping up at opportune moments claiming results - if you were among many other's getting result's, you wouldnt be getting barked at. You're not, so you're under suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Who are these others reporting results?! It's only you piping up at opportune moments claiming results - if you were among many other's getting result's, you wouldnt be getting barked at. You're not, so you're under suspicion.
    From what I have seen in the trx2 thread it is only you and 30plus who are still receding. I propbaly have missed someone but it's a pretty good ratio between receeders and maintainers

Default My results after 15 months

Hi,

I'm 36 and I'm a Norwood 2 but with quite a bit of thinness at the front of my hairline. I've noticed a slow decline in my hair density since I was about 30. My father is 68 and he is a Norwood 7.

I've been taking TRX2 since September 2011 so 15 months now.

The bottle says you have to take the suppliments with food. So for the first 10 or so months I took the 3 capsules every morning with my cereal and milk. I read somewhere drinking milk while on this treatment was not a good idea as it can negatively affect the suppliments. So I switched to after my evening meal.

When I started in 2011 my hair was thinning and receding at the right temple more then the left. It was also thinning on top. This was most noticeable under bright lights.

The situation now is that it is worse. It is noticeably thinner at the front corners of my hairline. The hair density has definitely gone down. The thinning is no longer only visible under bright lights but under normal lighting. You can see a lot of scalp at the left and right front corners. More so on the right. The right side has also receded more.

I also take 1g Vit C tablet daily. No MSM yet but I will probably try that very soon.

I see no improvement since I started. They say you should start to see improvement from the 9 to 12 month mark so I am well over that now.

I'm going to keep at it as I want to see if it will help in conjunction with the MSM and Vit C.

Whether the TRX2 has slowed my hair loss is almost impossible to say. However, used alone it certainly isn't preventing hair loss, let alone providing regrowth. It's a shame as I had high hopes for this product.

I don't deny that it may be working for some people, but for me it is not the miracle cure I had hoped.

Good luck.

Thanks for the update. I really have no faith in this stuff, I'm at nine months and deteriorating, at one year I'm throwing in the towel.

@zedcars, thanks for your update.

Just curious if you had been taking any kind of anti-dht treatments before trx2? Have you been using any other treatments while using trx2 besides the vit c?

In terms of shedding, have you noticed any reduction at all? Their study states that month 18 was the max they looked in to. I would say give it 2 years (will probably be flamed for this) to see if anything materializes before throwing in the towel. I have read some studies stating that results on Fin fully materialized after 2 years.

I have been on trx2 for around 19 months and I believe it has halted my shedding and loss. Since adding msm/vit c I think things have thickened up a bit more (definitely not sure about this). Maybe I just have less aggresive loss so its working better for me.

I will say there have been days while on trx2 where it didnt look like anything had happened at all and that I diffused out even more. But those days turned out to be some sort of phase and then things would normalize again. It is definitely strange.