+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    -foam will dry out withing 10 minutes.

-minoxidil will dry out within an hour or two.
    Minoxidil is just the name of the drug, regardless if it's foam or solution.

I use both Rogaine foam and Kirkland's foam and there's no difference in smell, drying speed, effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Minoxidil is just the name of the drug, regardless if it's foam or solution.

I use both Rogaine foam and Kirkland's foam and there's no difference in smell, drying speed, effectiveness.
    Cool, I wasn't sure it was as effective. I have heard that the vehicle may be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Cool, I wasn't sure it was as effective. I have heard that the vehicle may be different.
    I wanna go back to solution, I felt it was better than foam in regards to results. The itchiness is just something i'll have to live with, but foam isn't doing much, just keeping my hair where it is as opposed to kirkland liquid minoxidil making my hair thicker.

I wanna go back to solution, I felt it was better than foam in regards to results. The itchiness is just something i'll have to live with, but foam isn't doing much, just keeping my hair where it is as opposed to kirkland liquid minoxidil making my hair thicker.
    I prefer the liquid myself although it makes my head itch like a MF'er. I have heard conflicting stuff though. Some say the foam is more effective, others say the liquid is?

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I prefer the liquid myself although it makes my head itch like a MF'er. I have heard conflicting stuff though. Some say the foam is more effective, others say the liquid is?
    I reckon it depends on your hair length.

Get foam if you shave ur head cos it is lighter and will find ur scalp with no probs. the added bonus of foam is it drys fast. But if ur hair is a longer length, the foam sticks to the hair rather than getting to the scalp. So if ur hair is longer, I'd get the liquid cos it is heavier and will find ur scalp.

I am using the Equate Minoxidil Foam 5% from Walmart. It is exactly the same as Rogaine Foam but half price. The quality is the same and even the cans are like a clone of the Rogaine.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarPowered Man View Post
    I reckon it depends on your hair length.

Get foam if you shave ur head cos it is lighter and will find ur scalp with no probs. the added bonus of foam is it drys fast. But if ur hair is a longer length, the foam sticks to the hair rather than getting to the scalp. So if ur hair is longer, I'd get the liquid cos it is heavier and will find ur scalp.
    I shave my head with a zero guard...foam doesn't do much but halt hair loss along with fin/dut.

Smile

I shave my head with a zero guard...foam doesn't do much but halt hair loss along with fin/dut.
    I shave my head too

I'm getting regrowth with dut and foam and it only been 2 and a half months. And I never got any results with fin.

I guess everyone reacts differently

I think kirkland is about the same, has anyone noticed a difference? I buy this one http://www.amazon.com/

A few years ago, every student experienced rushing to an important class but ended up feeling completely helpless because they forgot their notebook or pen. Then the hassle was replaced by carrying large laptops with charge bank because it may run out of charge any moment making you look stupid. Now, it is impossible to reach class and miss a single note because of Evernote or OneNote. It takes your note-taking skills to the next level making it possible for you to notice every single important thing that is uttered by your mentor, which is otherwise not humanly possible. So you can finally forget about making stationary checklist because you will hardly need any pen or paper. More read on https://www.meetrv.com/five-apps-you...-college-life/