+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

thank you both, Dale and windowmaker, really appreciate the comments, ya, sometimes i don't feel that well about it, get angry with myself, but there's no point in stressing out even more, it'll just lead to losing more hair anyway. I am going to stick with meds for about a year or two and hope for the best. I tried the free trial of a hair concealer called caboki, it works quite well, but I don't think I'm gonna continue using it, to much of a hassle to put it on everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    thank you both, Dale and windowmaker, really appreciate the comments, ya, sometimes i don't feel that well about it, get angry with myself, but there's no point in stressing out even more, it'll just lead to losing more hair anyway. I am going to stick with meds for about a year or two and hope for the best. I tried the free trial of a hair concealer called caboki, it works quite well, but I don't think I'm gonna continue using it, to much of a hassle to put it on everyday.
    I don't blame you a bit, no point in being stressed, it just worsens the problem. I didn't start losing my hair until I was in my late 30's early 40's, I'm 54 now, if I would have been in the same shoes as many on this forum, young men, I would be freaking out too.

From what I have learned in the last six months, if I was in my 20's I think I would go for the transplant, a small FUE session to fill in most of the loss leaving a mature hairline, and pray Fin and Minox stopped the loss (hopefully) until a procedure or treatment was available to the general public which didn't involve transplantation.

I have read all the side-effects young men have using Fin, being my age it doesn't affect me at all, its like the 12th wonder of the world as far as I'm concerned, nothing short of magic.

Eating healthy, take the right supplemental vitamins makes a huge difference too. I know when I was in my 20's that was the last thing I would want to hear, life was one big party. Regardless, I certainly wish I would have done things differently when I first started to notice the loss.

You have important choices to make now which could effect the outcome of your hair down the road, you sound like your on the right track to beat the odds and the loss.