+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Topical Fin

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    No it is something else altogether... made of a different chemical composition but if it were finasteride marketed as a completely other product the legal damages RU would incur would be quite extensive....
    I don't think he literally meant fin. But its essentially topical fin in the sense that it blocks DHT in the scalp (and test).

RU is marketed as an experimental topical anti-androgen blocker so in that sense that would be correct to a degree.

RU is marketed as an experimental topical anti-androgen blocker so in that sense that would be correct to a degree.
    What is RU?

Exclamation

Dr. Lee had a similar formula to this called ******* 15 Plus with Finasteride (Minoxidil 15% plus Fin). It only lasted for couple of months until FDA shut down his facility. I think whether the Finastride is oral or topical, sexual sides will occur. If a person faced sexual sides orally then I don't find a reason why it wont affect him topically. After all its absorbed in the body!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Dr. Lee had a similar formula to this called ******* 15 Plus with Finasteride (Minoxidil 15% plus Fin). It only lasted for couple of months until FDA shut down his facility. I think whether the Finastride is oral or topical, sexual sides will occur. If a person faced sexual sides orally then I don't find a reason why it wont affect him topically. After all its absorbed in the body!!!
    Dr. Lee was a calculating snake oil salesman and fraud hence the shutting down of Dr Lee's facility by the FDA. Copper Peptides did zilch for the hairline when I bought his shampoo years ago and he shamelessly took advantage of people while promoting/ selling a product that did not work conclusively on balding men and women. I received zero results from using his product and this was around the late nineties I believe.

Finasteride is the best player in the game right now for actually halting the progress of MPB and has conclusive clinical trials and results to back that up of over nearly two decades as petent one two knock out punch androgen DHT 5AR enzyme blocker. No other product out there can say that right now. Yes it has been shown to have sexual side effects in those who unfortunately fall in that category but for the majority the effects either wear off or were never there to begin with and they retain and regrow lost hair as I have and am continuing to do after brief sides that disappeared after my initial weeks on the meds and since then nothing.. no side effects and everything went back to normal.

Not really true as nobody is actually 'marketing' it. Its not a product you can buy like Finasteride.