+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    With fue, mine started growing back after 3 months and is pretty thick atm (I'm at 5 1/2 months); I'd assume HASCI would be similar growth rate.
    Great to hear that ! Yeah I assume 5 months is the average and it probably differs between patients.

Quote Originally Posted by StinkySmurf View Post
    but it seems some of you here think this is just hype and that we won't actually be able to get 3000 grafts in 2 days?
    Not sure if you're referring to me ? I was just saying that in my particular case they needed all day long (7:30 am to 6 pm) to do 1600 grafts and that I've not heard of patients who got a 2-day session at HASCI, but of course that might be possible, don't know about that. If you're interested in a 2-day session contact HASCI to find ouf if they do that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Not sure if you're referring to me ? I was just saying that in my particular case they needed all day long (7:30 am to 6 pm) to do 1600 grafts and that I've not heard of patients who got a 2-day session at HASCI, but of course that might be possible, don't know about that. If you're interested in a 2-day session contact HASCI to find ouf if they do that kind of thing.
    Hi Arashi,

No, I wasn't directing that at you in particular. I borrowed the word hype from Didi actually, but I said it I general because it seemed almost like an unstated consensus that Hasci is not quite up to 3000 yet so I was kinda looking for an opposing view with that one

Quote Originally Posted by kaandereli View Post
    does gho use beard hair as donor site? i ve been wondering on this

very good question , one i dont know the answer to , be interesting to find out though as the majority of beard hair groupings contain only ..`one hair follicle `

regards

ejj

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    very good question , one i dont know the answer to , be interesting to find out though as the majority of beard hair groupings contain only ..`one hair follicle `

regards

ejj
    IF Dr. Gho's technique is legit and produces donor regrowth and thus, greatly expanded donor supply, why on earth would anyone care about using beard hair which will NOT look anywhere near as natural as your own regular scalp hair? The focus should be on if Gho's technique is all it's cracked up to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    IF Dr. Gho's technique is legit and produces donor regrowth and thus, greatly expanded donor supply ...
    Hey man, buy your cheap strip hair transplant, and after that, there is no need for you anymore being a lurker in this special forum. So enjoy you densely packed temples and your new scarline ... I meant ... hairline. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Hey man, buy your cheap strip hair transplant, and after that, there is no need for you anymore being a lurker in this special forum. So enjoy you densely packed temples and your new scarline ... I meant ... hairline. Good luck.
    What on earth are you even talking about??? I am as excited as anyone about the POSSIBLE advancements being made here but they have been far from proven in my opinion and in the opinion of many. You have such a clear bias that I don't think anyone here with an even remotely open mind takes you seriously at all.

And just for the record, I don't have excessive MPB in my family, we have receding hairlines and minor thinning so it's possible that a dense packed hairline from a top HT Dr. with a proven track record of good work is all I'd need.