+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The Hasci site has been recently updated to include Indonesian as a language option; I'd be interested to see their prices if in fact they are open this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    The Hasci site has been recently updated to include Indonesian as a language option; I'd be interested to see their prices if in fact they are open this year.
    http://indonesia.hasci.com/id/

Scroll down - and you'll know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Can HST in its current form and shape ever become new gold standard and replace fue/fut?
    If the claims being made about the yields and the donor regeneration can be proven, then I'd say yes. Although I don't know if Dr. Gho and his team are skilled enough in graft placement, I think that is something that will have to improve for this procedure to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    Although I don't know if Dr. Gho and his team are skilled enough in graft placement, I think that is something that will have to improve for this procedure to be taken seriously.
    What do you know about "graft placement" - to take you seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    What do you know about "graft placement" - to take you seriously?
    No one has to take me seriously bro, but it's pretty simple to look at the B&A pics on Gho's website and see that there are HT clinics such as Dr. Rahal and H&W who routinely post results that blow Gho's ouf of the water.

No one has to take me seriously bro, but it's pretty simple to look at the B&A pics on Gho's website and see that there are HT clinics such as Dr. Rahal and H&W who routinely post results that blow Gho's ouf of the water.
    You need to take into consideration that Dr. Rahal packs a lot more grafts per square centimetre than Gho, as his is about 30-35 grafts per sq. centimetre.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    You need to take into consideration that Dr. Rahal packs a lot more grafts per square centimetre than Gho, as his is about 30-35 grafts per sq. centimetre.

Why does hasci says that: its easier for them to extract multiple hair graft than single hair graft..

BTW , there are 2 different prices for indonesian clinic, if you want indoneasian team to do the job its about 20% cheaper than if done by dutch team

Maybe they are forced to do this – contrary to Dr. Gho?

Otherwise, others -like Dr. Gho- would immediately blow them out of the water - and not just step by step. For example, I KNOW what just a simple, small documentation of Dr. Gho’s work can cause in his clinics; just something like this, has more impact than thousands of super-duper before/after photos on a website. pffffft – and now guess what would happen, if TV stations and/or media in general would do something like this worldwide and at the same time.

Another example:
    http://www.thebaldtruth.com/articles...-breakthrough/

As far as I remember it right, Spencer Kobren reported thereafter, that he received thousands of emails from hair loss sufferers from all over the world - just due to such a small (related) ACell/hair plucking report within a rather isolated (by the rest of the world) hair loss community. Furthermore, concerning “AutoCloning” vs “Hair StemCells Transplantation” - by authorities and medical journals DOCUMENTED history, is simply documented HISTORY …

Seeing how Gho is booked for quite a while, there really isnt that great of an urge to further the long wait for new patients. Any further marketing and he'd be jeopardizing his clinics by overloading them for years, not months. You don't want to tell potential patients the waiting list is years long. Its a one man operation, basically, I dont know of any partners/investors Gho has, so I would imagine its not exactly easy to open up more clinics and overlook all of them WHILE performing the procedures as well. That's a lot of work he has on his plate.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I have taken that into consideration, and it's one of the main reasons I arrived at the conclusions that I did (i.e. HST has potential but maybe Gho is good at innovating new surgical techniques but isn't the greatest at actually performing the procedures based on his underwhelming results).