+ Reply to Thread

Default 2 transplants absolute joke.if ur new read this

I am currently 6.5 months out from my 2nd transplant.my first was a slightly noticeable difference.and now being over the 6 month mark on my second i have to share my opinion.In my honest opinion hair transplants only turn out well for certain people.i do acknowledge that for some people It turns out great.but unfortunately for me my results are mediocre at best.i would never shave my head so it doesent really matter.but if i could do it all over i would have waited till most of it fell out and got a hair system.Sick and tired of hearing to be patient its almost 7 months and i still look like i have ****ing doll hair.THIS HAS COMPLETELY RUINED MY LIFE.not gonna say i didnt get any results but after 3500 grafts mostly to the hairline this is pathetic.ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Hey mike. There are a lot of guys on here with vast experience in hair transplants and I am not one of them. I just had a 1333 graft procedure done a month ago so I know squat about it so far.

Can you post photos of yourself so we can see where you are at. I am sorry you are not happy with your transplants. Can you show us?

Quote Originally Posted by mike49 View Post
    ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
    Been there. Done that. You will not know the results until at least 12 to 18 months post op. That's the truth about it - whether you believe it or not.

Hey Mike it is still early to really judge the result. How much area in sq cm did you cover with 3500 grafts? How many hair transplants did you actually see in person? The reason I ask the second question is because actually seeing results in person will give you a better idea of what to expect along with the limitations of the procedure.

mike49, what is your story?

It is hard to make any comment at the moment as you haven't elaborated any further.

my story is i waited a full year from my 1st transplant with mediocre results b4 i got my 2nd done which almost being at 7 months there is results but i still look like i had a transplant.does not take a rocket scientist to see if new hair is growing through the skin i see some but still to many gaps.like i said i have seen good hair transplants up close.unfortunately for me it did not turn out the way.if in 6-8 months it somehow turns out great i will be first to say u were all right.lets be honest and stop acting like everyone has good experiences.there are more bad than good its a fact.Thats my story.not gonna argue was asking for suggestions just because it worked out for u doesent mean it did for me

Hey mike. I have gone back and read all of your posts going back to 2010. I am sorry to hear both your transplants have not turned out the way you wanted.

I have also noticed that you have stated you would put up some pictures during those posts. However, you have never done so.

After two years, perhaps you should put up the photos so we can see for ourselves what has transpired for you and then comment on your procedures.

i will put up pics shortly

Hey Mike,

I understand where you're coming from and how frustrating the process can be, but i'm a year out and my transplanted hair is still changing and adapting to it's new surroundings.

See Tracy C's post above and hang in there bro, don't panic. . .