+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

bump 10 charr

Well,

After our recent find looks like we have more things to add to this list!

So here it goes:

1) Hygeia Pharmaceuticals -> Investigating a topical anti-androgen that degrades upon systemic absorption. (About to start Phase 1)

2) Gliamed -> Regenerative medicine (About to Start Phase 1)

3) Autologous Human Platelet Lysate

4) HOB-058 -> Can't find much information on it!

I wish someone rich could pay the $2000 and get this report off this website!

http://www.worldintellibase.com/samp...Review-H2-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Well,

After our recent find looks like we have more things to add to this list!

So here it goes:

1) Hygeia Pharmaceuticals -> Investigating a topical anti-androgen that degrades upon systemic absorption. (About to start Phase 1)

2) Gliamed -> Regenerative medicine (About to Start Phase 1)

3) Autologous Human Platelet Lysate

4) HOB-058 -> Can't find much information on it!

I wish someone rich could pay the $2000 and get this report off this website!

http://www.worldintellibase.com/samp...Review-H2-2012
    I'm interested in Gliamed the most from what you've posted about it.

This looks to be the next generation of stuff after Histogen.

As in I'd expect Histogen, Aderans and/or Bim to be released over the next few years, with maybe one or two of these things coming by 2020-2022. They are about 2-3 years behind in trials so not exactly close to release!

However this is a great thing, fin/min etc. can help slow and transition us for now, Histogen or Aderans will/could give us some moderate regrowth and then this stuff puts us back to our full old hair!

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    5. Aderans- I described this in the wrong way last time, it's also an injection based solution that's been trialled for years now. They call it "Follicle neogenesis" Currently heading to Phase III from what I understand.
    Video of latest results(nov 2012) here: http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_JHbtXJ0a8
    Expected release: Potentially 2015, but struggling to get big results.
    My Pov: Latest results were very dissapointing, it seems to maintain to some degree, but the gains were not noticeable, HOWEVER that doesnt mean it doesnt work, it just may be better used as a complimentary product with say histogen, wouldnt get my hopes too high up though.
    Next step: From what I understand, Phase III.
    Ken Washenik (CEO of Aderans) had a presentation I think back in 2011 which clearly stated a projected commercial release date of Q1 2014. Considering that their Phase II trials are nearly over and Phase III trials are supposed to start in a month or two (Feb/March 2013) the Q1 2014 release date doesn't seem far fetched.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that they dont run into any delays and they make Q1 2014 a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Ken Washenik (CEO of Aderans) had a presentation I think back in 2011 which clearly stated a projected commercial release date of Q1 2014. Considering that their Phase II trials are nearly over and Phase III trials are supposed to start in a month or two (Feb/March 2013) the Q1 2014 release date doesn't seem far fetched.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that they dont run into any delays and they make Q1 2014 a reality.
    Q1 is pretty far fetched, that's roughly a year from now.

IF this hits phase III right away, with all patients ready(which is around 3000 people). you're probably talking a year+ about 3 months to finish/collect all data. Then add about 3-4 months for approval and a couple for wide-spread production.

So overall I'd say late 2014 if everything goes speedy, but it should be out by mid-2015 if it all goes properly. That isn't far at all, that's 2 years!

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Q1 is pretty far fetched, that's roughly a year from now.

IF this hits phase III right away, with all patients ready(which is around 3000 people). you're probably talking a year+ about 3 months to finish/collect all data. Then add about 3-4 months for approval and a couple for wide-spread production.

So overall I'd say late 2014 if everything goes speedy, but it should be out by mid-2015 if it all goes properly. That isn't far at all, that's 2 years!
    What is Q1?

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    What is Q1?
    Q1 would be like January-April

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

http://www.*************/hair_multip..._interview.htm
    KEN WASHENIK: "maybe end of 09, 2010"

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/hair_clo..._washenik7.cfm

HAIRLOSSHELP: This big question that everyone obviously wants to know is how long will it take to develop this hair cloning or follicular neogenesis technique?

DR WASHENIK: I have been saying 5 years from the inception of Aderans Research Institute, which opened on July 1, 2002; but I want everyone to know that I am just guessing, it could be sooner.

DR WASHENIK: I think it’s realistic that 5 years from the opening of ARI we will have a commercially available product or a technology that’s in the latter stages of development. Now bear in mind that research takes its own course so things may change. But let me explain why I say 5 years. If you take something like a brand new technology, it would likely take 3 years to get through the regulatory process. That’s why I think it’s reasonable, because I’m being conservative. Right now no researcher knows the exact regulatory steps the FDA will place on this procedure because it is brand new. There are not a lot of bioengineered organs you can point to to know exactly what the FDA will require. So I think 3 years is a reasonable period for regulatory pathway trials. That then means I am giving 2 years to get the actual package of technology together for submission to the FDA or appropriate regulatory authority so we can go forward with the clinical trials.

They're already over 5 years late, if you ask Dr. Washenik, so uh... I'm stacking most of the money for hair transplants.

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    They're already over 5 years late, if you ask Dr. Washenik, so uh... I'm stacking most of the money for hair transplants.
    Thats fine but theyre starting Phase III trials this year and potentially in two months, basically an ironing out process and theyre complete. They have a bunch of variations of their technology and Phase III will be determining which one is best. All the hard work is complete. Phase III trials take about a years time.

Also, rdawg, I remember reading a comment by a member here on this forum whos a pharmacist, he mentioned that applications for approvals from the FDA can be made during Phase III.

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    If they hit Phase III this year(which they should) It will not take longer than a year and a half-2 years until release.

It's my understanding that Phase III is no longer about if the product is safe/ works to the fullest extent, but rather that they know it works, have the final solution, but want to see if it works on a grand scale(with numerous people).

So basically what I'm saying is late 2015-2016 or this product doesnt get released at all, it's not that far away.