+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

bumpin this to the top

Thumbs up

rdawg, Thanks a lot for this super contribution. Its very beneficial. I have a lot of hopes for Histogen but I have bad feelings about Allergen as the sides are ugly. Last thing I would expect is dark patches and discoloration on my face. Replicel is useless to me and Aderans reminds me a lot of Dr. Gho's technique but in an advanced level as it still requires a transplant.

What I love about Histogen that it is simply injections and voila you are done. All prayers to it and super thanks to Spencer in following up the updates for us.

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    rdawg, Thanks a lot for this super contribution. Its very beneficial. I have a lot of hopes for Histogen but I have bad feelings about Allergen as the sides are ugly. Last thing I would expect is dark patches and discoloration on my face. Replicel is useless to me and Aderans reminds me a lot of Dr. Gho's technique but in an advanced level as it still requires a transplant.

What I love about Histogen that it is simply injections and voila you are done. All prayers to it and super thanks to Spencer in following up the updates for us.
    Thank you for the comment!

At this point I dont see how Histogen can fail. Solid early results, and this is without combining with say minoxidil or fin(who knows what kind of boost those two could give to your hair on top of HSC).

I'm awaiting for more pictures however, and to see what happens when they inject the whole scalp(My understanding is they only have injected a small area so far.)

This year will be a huge year for histogen, we'll get to see just how good it can be by next december.

Histogen + CB = we are in a whole lot better place...especially those in the early stages

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Histogen + CB = we are in a whole lot better place...especially those in the early stages
    Excited for CB as well, I hope to see some results from the early trials this year.

We definitely need an alternative to fin that's topical and has actually been thoroughly tested to work in the same way without the potential sides.

I think Fin is an alright solution for now, but I really dont want to be on the stuff for 5, 10+ years.

Hopefully histogen gives us another march/april update this year.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Excited for CB as well, I hope to see some results from the early trials this year.

We definitely need an alternative to fin that's topical and has actually been thoroughly tested to work in the same way without the potential sides.

I think Fin is an alright solution for now, but I really dont want to be on the stuff for 5, 10+ years.

Hopefully histogen gives us another march/april update this year.
    Yea I am not down for fin at my age...going the RU/CB route I'll let ya know how that goes lol

My faith is strong in Histogen. Just worrying about the price and sustainability if one is not using some sort of AA.

I'll be starting RU as soon as my shipment arrives!

High hopes for bim and CB, add Histogen and I think the future looks pretty promising.

I'm also not writing off Replicel yet. 20% increase in density for their top 2 subjects was not a bad result. Really annoying we won't get any 12 month results to see whether those vellus hairs turn terminal. But I guess they need to conserve funds and look to phase 2.

It will also be interesting to see whether the quality control improvements they discussed with the Germans will improve results. They obviously believe that contributed to their underwhelming results last time.

This is a good thread; thank you for taking the time to write up a list.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    This is a good thread; thank you for taking the time to write up a list.
    Thanks! I figured I should make a sort of time capsule every 6 months or so to see the true progress. It's quite hard to find out what products were being tested years ago, this way, slowly but surely, we'll be able to see what has failed, what's working etc. all in one thread that's easy to find.

I think with Histogen and Bim going to the next phase, this year could be huge, With histogen trying to gain even more results especially, it's possible we could start to really get hyped up for a product that works soon.

yes it is a good thread, a summery of everything which is avialable, will be available and comparison as well