Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • typicallyconcerned
    • Nov 2012

Is this contradicting?

It seems to me that taking fin will likely make it harder to put on muscle mass. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by typicallyconcerned
    It seems to me that taking fin will likely make it harder to put on muscle mass. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Sorry, but your fudging WRONG! I'm on fin and I got the body of a greek GOD!

Edit: Who told you of this false rumor?

Comment

• typicallyconcerned
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by dex89
      Sorry, but your fudging WRONG! I'm on fin and I got the body of a greek GOD!

Edit: Who told you of this false rumor?

I'm not saying it's impossible, just possibly more difficult.

Comment

• chrisdav
        • Oct 2011

Typicallyconcerned,

As far as I am aware, it will not hinder your ability to put musclemass on at all.

Speaking personally,at the age of 23 I was very muscular,lean and maintaining body fats of around 6% through strict dieting, which resulted me entering a covermodel competition for Mens Heath magazine that was shown live on Uk television on a documentary called 'Extreme Male Beauty'.

I was told by guys in that perform regularly in bodybuilding at my gym that I would have easily made the podium of BNBF(British National Bodybuilding Federation) even at that age, and I also was in contact with two major fitness modelling agencies back then.

I am getting back into it at the age of 27 after a long lay off,and again it is not preventing me from getting back in great shape.

I have been on finasteride for 5 to 6 years now.

Comment

• JDuff
          • Dec 2012

Fin is a big topic on alot of the bodybuilding forums. Never seen anything regarding negative effect of muscle mass.

Comment

Working...