+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Hmm, I'm originally from Florida but now live in Vancouver. Wanna trade? We've got snow and you know how Vancouver gets when it snows. We're the laughing stock of Canada because no one knows how to drive, lol!
    lol. Thats cool. I was raised canadian and my whole family lives there.

I am looking for ultimate density in the front . I will visit your site and inquire as to your pricing etc.............

I am only 2 months out from my first procedure and I like the hairline but the hair hasnt grown in yet and even when it does I have been told by many others I will need a second procedure for density.

The ethics of some of these clinics is absolutely shocking.

Spex,

Thanks for the additional info. I emailed the first clinic and they immediately responded with the typical "our webmaster did it" excuse saying they farmed out the work to a third party so they weren't aware of the issue. I was also told they'd investigate thoroughly. What's to investigate? Take it down!

The second outfit, "Hair Palace", is based in Hungary but are expanding into the UK apparently. Maybe "expanding" is a bit of a stretch. They are using Bobman as "Neal" and then they have our patient from Spain with 8402 grafts in one session. I'll be contacting them this week so see what they have to say for themselves.

In the meantime, are there any UK based attorneys that can shed some light on possible actions that can be taken against these jokers? If so, send me a PM or email joe@hassonandwong.com.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

So this hair palace has an open Facebook page and I posted something nice;-) they responded within 30 minutes saying they will '' investigate''.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

I agree dishonesty should always be exposed, nice job guys. If you see something say something.

It seems like these clinics who steal patient photos are almost always based overseas. I am no attorney but I do believe that once it is determined the origin where the violation took place, then the violaters are subject to the laws of that particular land/country.

Let's just say for example that the violator's place of origin was in China, then the laws within China would govern the offense. And it may be that a country overseas may not prosecute such a violation like North America would. And further, even if a country of origin had prosecutory laws against stealing the property (photos) from another web site, the punitive repurcussions are so minimal (monetary fine) that the violaters don't care. And downloading pics from one website to another may not be classified as stealing or even a crime! So there's little to lose from their viewpoint and undoubtedly why they do such things.

In addition, many laws are uniform in that "actual damages sustained" must be proved before any recompense is awarded.

And obviously the violaters know the amount of the plaintiff's legal expense would be astronomical to say the least in order to pursue them. So they reason, "we have nothing to lose" and everything to gain especially if they are not caught. It's a shame!

Either way, I truly hope they do the right thing and take them down. My word, these days you almost have to employ someone full time to just keep an eye on this type of thing!
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Thank you for your support, Topcat.

So it appears my Facebook comment got their attention. They removed our photos for now. It appears they now have some pics they lifted from the Talizi clinic in the Republic of Georgia
    www.HassonandWong.com

It appears the UK hair transplant clinic has also finally taken down the photos when you click on before and after photos you are presented with

This page is currently being update. Please check back soon

To think one of our patients very nearly went with this outfit.

Yeah, I sent another email to them saying that if they did not comply by today I'd discuss the issue publicly on The Bald Truth internet radio this Sunday. I got two emails insisting they were racing to remove the images asap I still might anyway just because I hate this kind of crap.
    www.HassonandWong.com

It makes my blood boil Joe