switching from propecia to proscar beacuse of $....opinions?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elnino
    • Sep 2012

switching from propecia to proscar beacuse of $....opinions?

hey all just decided im going on proscar because of the financial element and from what ive read proscar seems a good alternative and its cost effective. so many of you went on it and had good results or none at all? also i will prob go back on the propecia when i can afford it. spex has said said its fine anyway but im a little concerned even when cut you know its the right amount your taking.

anyway any people on proscar fell free to tell....

thanks
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by elnino
    hey all just decided im going on proscar because of the financial element and from what ive read proscar seems a good alternative and its cost effective. so many of you went on it and had good results or none at all? also i will prob go back on the propecia when i can afford it. spex has said said its fine anyway but im a little concerned even when cut you know its the right amount your taking.

anyway any people on proscar fell free to tell....

thanks
    I made the switch 4 months ago and didn't notice anything different. The only difference is that it saved me a lot of cash.

Comment

• elnino
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by dex89
      I made the switch 4 months ago and didn't notice anything different. The only difference is that it saved me a lot of cash.
      same results as propecia then? as in no hair loss???

Comment

Working...