+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Again being a recluse is by choice.. individual choice. I am confident in my ability to attract women with or without hair.. when its dark and the lights are out in the bedroom and you are making love to your woman she does not give a shit about your hair.. what she cares about is that you satisfy her and give her an orgasm and more importantly that you love her and hold her tight.

Does a women care about your hair more than say hers.. not only no.. but hell no.. so keep things in perspective. Your personal view of yourself controls how you act and appear to others to an extent. If you are self conscious all the time it is going to show. If you are a wallflower and an introvert it is going to show and people are not going to approach. Just today I was flirted with by a beautiful blonde at work.. I am not going to mix business with pleasure so dictated by professional boundaries no matter how flattering that was but still I have a NW5 dude but I work out and look tall and muscular as opposed a guy that has hair but is a flabby mess that not even dark flowing hair or the best kind is going to make a woman overlook but again we are talking superficial here. Many woman look at the content of what a man is saying and how he carries himself in addition to looks. You can look like a 10 but if you have the mannerisms and behavior of a dumbass her attention will leave you fast.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Again being a recluse is by choice.. individual choice. I am confident in my ability to attract women with or without hair.. when its dark and the lights are out in the bedroom and you are making love to your woman she does not give a shit about your hair.. what she cares about is that you satisfy her and give her an orgasm and more importantly that you love her and hold her tight.

Does a women care about your hair more than say hers.. not only no.. but hell no.. so keep things in perspective. Your personal view of yourself controls how you act and appear to others to an extent. If you are self conscious all the time it is going to show. If you are a wallflower and an introvert it is going to show and people are not going to approach. Just today I was flirted with by a beautiful blonde at work.. I am not going to mix business with pleasure so dictated by professional boundaries no matter how flattering that was but still I have a NW5 dude but I work out and look tall and muscular as opposed a guy that has hair but is a flabby mess that not even dark flowing hair or the best kind is going to make a woman overlook but again we are talking superficial here. Many woman look at the content of what a man is saying and how he carries himself in addition to looks. You can look like a 10 but if you have the mannerisms and behavior of a dumbass her attention will leave you fast.
    I agree bro. I think people who let hair loss control their lives probably have not been out in the real world yet. If you have decent facial features, a solid build (you don't have to be jacked, but get in good shape!), confidence, charisma, and charm, you'll be fine. Of course, aesthetics are very important when attracting women, and hair loss can negatively affect aesthetics to different degrees for different men. Do what you can to fight it, but if you let it control your emotions, you are just making it worse and self-destructing. Let it motivate you to get in to shape, carry yourself with more confidence, communicate with people better etc. Maybe this is easy for me to say because I am still below a NW3, but then I just look around me and see all these bald dudes out there wheeling broads, and good looking ones at that.
    When you are young, ya your looks might be enough to make a girl want to **** you, but with older and more mature women, if you have no confidence, are not a good talker, no charisma etc, good luck cause they will want nothing to do with you unless you are literally a 10/10.

Oh, and if you can lay pipe like a prime Mr. Marcus, women will want you badly, hair or no hair. And if you have a nice head of hair, but the aura/machismo of Rick Moranis, you're done son, no hope for you, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    I agree bro. I think people who let hair loss control their lives probably have not been out in the real world yet. If you have decent facial features, a solid build (you don't have to be jacked, but get in good shape!), confidence, charisma, and charm, you'll be fine. Of course, aesthetics are very important when attracting women, and hair loss can negatively affect aesthetics to different degrees for different men. Do what you can to fight it, but if you let it control your emotions, you are just making it worse and self-destructing. Let it motivate you to get in to shape, carry yourself with more confidence, communicate with people better etc. Maybe this is easy for me to say because I am still below a NW3, but then I just look around me and see all these bald dudes out there wheeling broads, and good looking ones at that.
    When you are young, ya your looks might be enough to make a girl want to **** you, but with older and more mature women, if you have no confidence, are not a good talker, no charisma etc, good luck cause they will want nothing to do with you unless you are literally a 10/10.

Oh, and if you can lay pipe like a prime Mr. Marcus, women will want you badly, hair or no hair. And if you have a nice head of hair, but the aura/machismo of Rick Moranis, you're done son, no hope for you, lol.
    I couldn't agree more! What I usually do with women is making them feel really important. I have realised that women are much more insecure than men and when you make them fell like goddesses, they jump right into your arms!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingCow View Post
    I'm 18 and balding, around a NW3. Started when I was 16. Hasn't stopped girls from talking to me, and I'm not that great looking either (though I am 6'1") Quit being a baby, buzz your head, and get on with your life.
    Are you by any chance a bouncer...I feel I would not want to mess with you on a night out :P