+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

Great thread Kiwi - its been a while since I've come across a decent thread worthy of reading - the site really has deteriorated IMHO from how it used to be.

Lets hope Histogen can achieve pan-Asian approval because im all set to fly over & have my first treatment - £1200 is nothing for a treatment like this - being as though Harley clinics charge up to £800 for a shitty Acell/PRP treatment that has zero clinical backing.

Just a quick question though... who is the "colleague"?

Was this received from Gail in the form of an email response?

Even if its just 2 years, its fine by me. Especially if we can shelve minox and fin and anything else.

hope to see a aderans style presentation from histogen soon, they havent given us that yet (not that they owe it to us).

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Great thread Kiwi - its been a while since I've come across a decent thread worthy of reading - the site really has deteriorated IMHO from how it used to be.

Lets hope Histogen can achieve pan-Asian approval because im all set to fly over & have my first treatment - £1200 is nothing for a treatment like this - being as though Harley clinics charge up to £800 for a shitty Acell/PRP treatment that has zero clinical backing.

Just a quick question though... who is the "colleague"?

Was this received from Gail in the form of an email response?
    Thanks man. Its a pleasure to help and do something that might make people feel hope.

I don't want to say but when I read that I felt warm and positive for the first time in ages.

If I was a "decent" moderator / could moderate this thread I would delete anything that was anti hope.

Actually can I moderate this thread Mr Moderator?

Hmmm on that I don't see how moderating swear words is more important then moderating the anti hope messages people readily vomit into these threads :P

As a person that worries on and off about hair loss... this is AMAZING news.
    Can't wait to see Histogen make its way on the market!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Thanks man. Its a pleasure to help and do something that might make people feel hope.

I don't want to say but when I read that I felt warm and positive for the first time in ages.

If I was a "decent" moderator / could moderate this thread I would delete anything that was anti hope.

Actually can I moderate this thread Mr Moderator?

Hmmm on that I don't see how moderating swear words is more important then moderating the anti hope messages people readily vomit into these threads :P
    If you get a chance, can you ask further details? Are the stats on increased hair counts or increased terminal hairs? Did they give any other details? I imagine they gave a presentation, so there must be more info....

This is awesome news

KIWI , can you find out from your friend if this can be used in people that had HT to increase density & lower hairline ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    2000 USD every two years is pretty expensive.
    TAKE MY MONEY!

$2,000 USD is a lot easier to save up every two years than $8,000-14,000 in a single shot for a solution with a good HT doctor or Dr. Gho.

I'll gladly pay that price every two years to regrow and maintain what I get out of it. Hell, I got $2,000 ready for the procedure RIGHT NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    TAKE MY MONEY!

$2,000 USD is a lot easier to save up every two years than $8,000-14,000 in a single shot for a solution with a good HT doctor or Dr. Gho.

I'll gladly pay that price every two years to regrow and maintain what I get out of it. Hell, I got $2,000 ready for the procedure RIGHT NOW.
    Completely forgot its in $. Thats £1200 for me. Absolute bargain IMO if it works like they say it does. If it was available right now i would be willing to pay triple. Hope they give us some proper info soon

I don't like to be a party pooper but let's not get too excited.

I smell bullshit.

Don't you think if they really achieved such great results it would be in the worldwide news? Or at least the whole case would be more loud. Such regrowth is not something that goes by silently, you know.

Right now the only "source" we have is some Kiwi's "colleague" who might as well be lying. We have ZERO evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    I don't like to be a party pooper but let's not get too excited.

I smell bullshit.

Don't you think if they really achieved such great results it would be in the worldwide news? Or at least the whole case would be more loud. Such regrowth is not something that goes by silently, you know.

Right now the only "source" we have is some Kiwi's "colleague" who might as well be lying. We have ZERO evidence.
    Phase 2 is still in motion, and histogen havent been the type to run to mainstream media with news.

In fact, the only guys ive seen in the mainstream recently is the Dr Cots team, and thats because he alerted everyone.

If i were in charge at histogen at this moment in time, id prefer to keep things very quiet, at least until phase 3 starts. Its not in their benefit to drum up mainstream attention when they are still wrapping up phase 2.

And if the media do catch on, histogen only have to refuse interviews. What will the big media companies talk about? PDF presentations and an interview on the bald truth? Whenever replicel or whoever else were in the news, its because they approached the mainstream, not the other way around.

Youre right about zero evidence though. But im quite sure histogen will release an update soon (as they have done in the past). So we'll know soon enough.

I havent been able to open their site all evening. Same for everyone else?