starting my regimen, want your opinions! w/ PICS

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • notat24
    • Dec 2012

About RU, from what I read about it and from the studies out there, it seems like the only thing missing is a pharm company to invest millions in the FDA approval process. I'm sure before fin was FDA approved it had similar uncertainty to it as well. Seems like the only difference between fin and RU is the fact that when fin came out it didn't have competitors so it was an easy choice for a big pharm company to invest because they would make boat loads of cash on it.

And yeah, I know forum anecdotes do not qualify as evidence, but like I said, I don't see why people would be making stuff up when these same people say good things about fin, minoxodil and nizoral and those are FDA approved!

Thanks for the shampoo suggestion Tracy, I will definitely look into that!

Also I am in day three of minoxodil, I have high hopes, and I'm psychologically prepared for the possibility of shedding. My shampoo should be here soon, and I am going to research where a good source for fin is. I think I might take 1/3 the suggested dose.

Also, just need to figure out how to get my hands on pure ethanol in the states for RU.

Comment

• Dan26
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by notat24
      Also, just need to figure out how to get my hands on pure ethanol in the states for RU.
      You should go for KB solution man, it is the most effective vehicle for RU. There will be a group buy in the near future (for KB and RU), let me know if you are interested. It does blow that ethanol is prohibted in a lot of places, I want it for other solutions but can't get my hands on it, it is even harder to get if you are in Canada like me.

Comment

• notat24
        • Dec 2012

Dan26, keep me updated, I am pm-ing you my email address as well! Thanks buddy!

Comment

• Tracy C
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Dan26
          Again, you are not being specific whatsoever.
          I shouldn't need to be. Unless you specifically have an agenda - which it is obvious that you do - but I will not entertain it. It is simply not worth my time to do so.

Originally posted by notat24
          About RU, from what I read about it and from the studies out there, it seems like the only thing missing is a pharm company to invest millions in the FDA approval process.
          There is so much more to it than you know... Members like Dan26 should not be trusted. But it is your body. Do with it what you want.

Comment

• notat24
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Tracy C
            There is so much more to it than you know...
            I am officially convinced. Thanks for telling me about all that stuff that is more than what I know, it completely convinced me since you assured that it is more than I know. That is extremely helpful.

Comment

• chrisis
              • Feb 2012

If you're thinking finasteride or minoxidil, then surely it makes sense to go with minoxidil first. I really struggle to understand why people routinely recommend going on a hard drug first, before something that is topical and a lot safer?

Comment

• Dan26
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Tracy C
                Members like Dan26 should not be trusted. But it is your body. Do with it what you want.
                lmao!! Nice one Trace, i actually bursted out laughing. I think we misunderstand each other to be honest. Why the hell would I have an agenda and am 'not to be trusted' I'm just a young bozo trying to save his hair, and trying to share whatever useful information I think I have. I don't tell anyone to do anything! Just put info out there, as do you. What if someone on here took your advice, went to see a doctor, got finasteride, and ended up with PFS? Should you no longer be trusted? No. You are just giving people information, the same way I am.

Comment

Working...