+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Gaz, HST + The Marylebone hotel. Are you swimming in cash?!
    haha no, I just wanted to be comfortable and it's not that expensive if you book ahead.

Plus I live in the north west, so in order to arrive at the right time in the morning (my next one starts at 7.30am), so makes sense to stay over the night before.

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    Cheers mate.

I'm debating going on some sort of meds, i'm not on anything at the moment. Are there any meds that don't have horrible side effects?
    I started meds 2 months ago. Not had any sides. Problem is, I think that most people dont have sides, but the few that do are on the forums! Plus worrying about sides will probably induce them.

I decided to start meds for a few reasons. 1, if i have multiple HSTs its better to hang onto my existing hairs. 2, with all the treatments in the pipeline (histogen, aderans, and maybe some others) i dont want to regret not trying at least.

PS. for the moment I use a very small dose of fin every 2 days, RU (experimental thing) and minoxidil (which you will be using now). I feel Ive halted further hairloss already.

here is the photo with the scar again

you can barely see the scar in the pic because of the light, but if you know where to look, you can see it.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/12...7/SAM_0014.JPG

what meds are you on? Minox? I'd be up for going on meds as long as they don't make me impotant.

Gaz are you on any meds?

Also Gaz is that latest photo any better?

Nice one, that is also a pretty good pic. I'm sure Iron Man will have a field day with these!

I will be concentrating on the photo 22, the one above your left ear area. So if your able to reproduce the same photos roughly without losing focus, then it should be easy enough for anyone and everyone to do the same!

what meds are you on? Minox? I'd be up for going on meds as long as they don't make me impotant.

Gaz are you on any meds?

Fin (0.5mg dose)
    Ru solution (experimental solution. Works very very well but being experimental, i wouldnt reccomend it to anyone)
    Minox (this is the only thing thats given me slight sides. Slightly faster heart beat when im trying to sleep, i recommend you apply minox well before bed time).

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Nice one, that is also a pretty good pic. I'm sure Iron Man will have a field day with these!

I will be concentrating on the photo 22, the one above your left ear area. So if your able to reproduce the same photos roughly without losing focus, then it should be easy enough for anyone and everyone to do the same!
    I'll do my best to get the pics exactly the same tomorrow and the rest of this week.

Interestingly, it was the left hand side that the first technician kind of messed up, so be interesting to see how many of the unsuccessful grafts come back and how many of the successful grafts come back.

Gaz are you on any meds?

Nah not on any meds. I take the stance that I've lost most of the hair already to a unique disease that I would have lost to DHT anyway. So there is little point in me taking meds.

You could argue that I should take meds to keep my crown in tact and the forelock area I have, but it's almost not worth it for me.

If I was suffering from just MPB I would consider it or maybe try it for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Fin (0.5mg dose)
    Ru solution (experimental solution. Works very very well but being experimental, i wouldnt reccomend it to anyone)
    Minox (this is the only thing thats given me slight sides. Slightly faster heart beat when im trying to sleep, i recommend you apply minox well before bed time).

I thought that was just me with Minox sides. I don't really count minox as a med, but when I took it from Gho for a few weeks after my procedures I noticed significant chest pain and it stopped almost immediately after stopping the minox. I don't think it was anything to be worried about though. I'll be taking it again because I feel that was what stopped my shedding the 2nd time.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I thought that was just me with Minox sides. I don't really count minox as a med, but when I took it from Gho for a few weeks after my procedures I noticed significant chest pain and it stopped almost immediately after stopping the minox. I don't think it was anything to be worried about though. I'll be taking it again because I feel that was what stopped my shedding the 2nd time.
    Never had chest pains! Not sure if you should use it with pains. Were you spraying on a huge amount each day?