+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Ok? Thanks.
    Hey! You acknowledged me. You are, mate. You're a sad сunt, and you need to generate a more reasonable perception of things. Happiness is self created. On this note, self-detriment is as well.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    You sound as if you already know where you're going; you've got a plan. Keep to your goals.

As others have mentioned, you seem very rational, intelligent, and have developed a necessary perception of things considering your situation. This is all very good.

Try to keep in mind; the shit you're going through makes you stronger than your peers. Those who don't deal with shіt, can't handle shіt. You, sir, can handle shіt.

Also, don't go on steroids at 19/20, it'll fuсk you later. And you can bulk to 200+lbs naturally (not easy, but certainly doable with the right attitude, knowledge and regimine).

Cheers.
    200+ with a low BF% IS NOT achievable for me with in a reasonable time frame without AAS. I am an ectomorph. If I ever get to 200 in single digits I will be like 35 years old. Sorry I don't want to wait that long.

You're right, happiness is self-created. That's why I'm designing my looks from the ground up.
    Spoiler; it's also not necessarily dependent on materiality.

If you're gonna get on the juice then you need to do some SERIOUS research. Frankly, if I was ever going to do it I would fake a hormone test with a doctor so that I would be 100% properly monitored and it would be "legal".

Sleep deprivation, large amounts of alochol. Just everything to reduce your test levels before the test.
    I am already doing research. By the time I'm 19 I will know everything I need.

Quote Originally Posted by AFye View Post
    200+ with a low BF% IS NOT achievable for me with in a reasonable time frame without AAS. I am an ectomorph. If I ever get to 200 in single digits I will be like 35 years old. Sorry I don't want to wait that long.
    Reasonable time frame? Fuсk your time frame, that's an excuse. 35 years old is your projection; it's wrong.

You truly believe it takes 15+ years to put on 40lbs clean bulk? That's jokes. But hey, I'm not going to make your decisions for you.

Also, I've got a great article /interview regarding ectomorph bulking, but can't seem to find it unfortunately.

Hey! You acknowledged me. You are, mate. You're a sad сunt, and you need to generate a more reasonable perception of things. Happiness is self created. On this note, self-detriment is as well.
    Highlander is a complete basket case, it is sad to always see how he projects his immense unhappiness on others. These type of conditions usually only get worse with age, so at this rate he might even have to be institutionalized eventually. He will not be able to function normally in society for long.

Reasonable time frame? Fuсk your time frame, that's an excuse. 35 years old is your projection; it's wrong.

Also, I've got a great article /interview regarding ectomorph bulking, but can't seem to find it unfortunately.
    I'm sorry brah. unlike you I never had a start. I lost my hair incredibly fast. I have to bulk up as fast as possible to salvage my youth. 200 pounds at 8% bF is about 184 pounds of LBM. Men who are BALDING have time to bulk up. I have to bulk up NOW to save what I can.

I started at 120 pounds which was like was like 110 LBM.

I'm sorry brah. unlike you I never had a start.
    Don't be sorry, I understand your pain. Maybe not the extent of it; this would be necessarily impossible, as you're not me. But I understand the gist of it, trust.

I lost my hair incredibly fast. I have to bulk up as fast as possible to salvage my youth.
    What if there is nothing to salvage? You've created the idea that your youth is inadequate, and you live your life by this (self-constructed) belief. There is nothing inherently wrong with this; we are live life as dictated by our belief systems.

What you must realize, though, is that belief is permeable. Your thoughts; beliefs; morals; values; and thus perception; and thus perspective; all permeable.

200 pounds at 8% bF is about 184 pounds of LBM. Men who are BALDING have time to bulk up. I have to bulk up NOW to save what I can.
    Unfortunately I don't have the time to keep discussing this with you. I must stress, however, that anabolic steroids will fuсk you later. You're not planning for the long-term, here.

Also, what you want in life now does not by any means dictate what you might want in 2 years, or one, or a few months, or even next week. This part might make the least sense; but it is truth. Your worldview will change, it is not static, this is unavoidable.

Cheers, and all the best,
    clandestine

This actually worries me a lot. My parents have tried to institutionalise me once before already.
    Keep up the track you are on and they might succeed the next time. Get therapy and work out your mind around your body conscious issues.

This actually worries me a lot. My parents have tried to institutionalise me once before already.
    You really might need to be institutionalized kid, you are not well at all. You need some serious help if you plan to ever live a normal existence. You need to know this and seek help, you have very serious issues. You should talk to your family and allow them to get you help.