+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Yeah it does take time to build up muscle if your going natural. Your suppose to eat over 2500-3500 calories a day depending your height. I hope your tall, that is a big plus with the ladies.

I shouldn't recommend this and probably will get my ass chew on this forum for it but you should look into anabolic steroids when your 18?
    I'm bulking at 3k cals a day.
    I'm 5'10 which is average height.
    And yes I've already decided to use AAS at 19 or 20.
    When I started bulking I was 120.That was when I was rapidly losing my hair.
    I took bad advice and ate everything. About 3.8k cals a day and gained way too much. right now I'm bulking clean.

I weigh 160 after a year of work.

Quote Originally Posted by AFye View Post
    I'm bulking at 3k cals a day.
    I'm 5'10 which is average height.
    And yes I've already decided to use AAS at 19 or 20.
    When I started bulking I was 120.That was when I was rapidly losing my hair.
    I took bad advice and ate everything. About 3.8k cals a day and gained way too much. right now I'm bulking clean.

I weigh 160 after a year of work.
    not bad, keep at it and you will have a glorious body my friend. 5'10 is a good height, your still 17 so you might get a lot taller. I wish you the best of luck and always be positive, which seems you already have. 1+ for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiffle View Post
    Perhaps they sense you believe you're "lowering your standards"?
    sorry but I stopped believing in the personality bullshit when i lost my hair. They don't sense anything. They see that I have no hair and they see that it looks bad.

sorry but I stopped believing in the personality bullshit when i lost my hair. They don't sense anything. They see that I have no hair and they see that it looks bad.
    There are, no doubt, many superficial idiots in the world - especially in your age group. But I'm afraid they'll always seem to be in the majority. That's okay.

Look, what matters is finding someone to be with. It's really the only thing that matters.

But you have something that keeps you from seeing this: especially at your age, everything else - popularity, supermodel-looks, etc seems like its so much more important. But this is just from a distance or from the outside - the closer you're in that whole thing, if you have any depth at all, the more you'll see right through it.

Looks matter a great deal - so much so that whomever you fall in love with will seem like the most beautiful creature you've ever met. However, love doesn't make you blind - quite the opposite, it allows you to see that person for all their beauty, which many of your friends or schoolmates will not be able to see. They simply won't be capable.

And I promise you - I beg you to consider - that there is some girl about your age who is sitting home right now: she's lovely, she's loving, she's interesting, and she wants to be with you - she just hasn't met you yet. She may have passed you in the hallway a thousand times, you may have spoken to her, but she hasn't met you yet.

I swear the above is true - I know its true, but it may be very hard for you, at your age, to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Can't wait to see the "peronsality is 100% everything to marry a 10/10 wife" people defend this one.

a 10/10 wife/gf is out of the question. I'd be lucky to get a 7 with no hair at my age.

a 10/10 wife/gf is out of the question. I'd be lucky to get a 7 with no hair at my age.
    Let me just start by commending you for losing your hair at such a young age and remaining a rationale person. I'm 24 and am pretty shook by moderate diffuse thinning and a receder. Your story puts s**t in perspective for me, so thanks for that.

I'm also impressed you decided to immediately bulk up and do other things to boost your physical appearance. I won't sit here and feed you full of BS that looks don't matter - and, frankly, I can tell you know better than to acknowledge that feed anyways.

You seem like an intelligent kid, which leads me to my next point. How are your academics? Are you pursuing a lucrative career? Money matters, man. If being bald is a deterrent to wanting to party and chase women around, I would definitely suggest focusing your life on your studies. Pursue an MD, or get an MS and enter the private sector where smart dudes can capitalize. By the time your 30, hair will play a much more minor role in your ability to snag females since more and more fellas have fell off the hair train. Women will be a lot more concerned with what you do and how much you make. Basically, I'm saying get buff and be a bald, bulked up dude making 6+ digits. Then turn into a total boss and womanize all the superficial broads who looked down on you when you were young and vulnerable.

Props, kid. You'll be alright, and I don't think you need me or anyone else to tell you that.

I've contemplated suicide but if there is a chance I become rich and powerful I will take it. At that point it doesn't matter. Have you seen all the evil people in the world? Hillary Clinton, henry kissinger, ETC anyone else that wants wars for money. they are all ugly. but it doesn't matter because they are rich and powerful.
    Last edited by Winston; 12-10-2012 at 02:43 PM.

You sound as if you already know where you're going; you've got a plan. Keep to your goals.

As others have mentioned, you seem very rational, intelligent, and have developed a necessary perception of things considering your situation. This is all very good.

Try to keep in mind; the shit you're going through makes you stronger than your peers. Those who don't deal with shіt, can't handle shіt. You, sir, can handle shіt.

Also, don't go on steroids at 19/20, it'll fuсk you later. And you can bulk to 200+lbs naturally (not easy, but certainly doable with the right attitude, knowledge and regimine).

Cheers.

There is no "we". That was directed at a single person. A single person who is already bald. Either you're implying bulking up is going to make him ugly, or you are incapable of comprehending what I wrote. And, no one gives a f**k what you think of the lifestyles we choose. We're not the ones that start topics pushing racist propaganda and then flying the Christian flag in half his posts like some loopy religious zealot on a hair loss forum. All you do is try to bring other people down because you're ugly, mentally unstable, and probably academically unsuccessful. You're not fit to drink my piss, you poor, pathetic clown.

Next, please!

Also, Highlander is a sad сunt.