RU-58841 Myristate Application Only At Night?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CurlyBird
    • Dec 2011

RU-58841 Myristate Application Only At Night?

Since this substance seems to penetrate the scalp and get into the needed tissues rather well, especially compared to regular RU, would it make sense to only apply it at night, and then wash your hair in the morning without significant loss in benefits?

The reason I ask is that it seems that if it is going to make your hair all messy, only having it on while sleeping would be a great advantage if the benefits were similar. It would also be an advantage if the vehicle being used irritates the scalp.

I am considering getting some soon and could use some good technical advice.
  • cleverusername
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by CurlyBird
    Since this substance seems to penetrate the scalp and get into the needed tissues rather well, especially compared to regular RU, would it make sense to only apply it at night, and then wash your hair in the morning without significant loss in benefits?

The reason I ask is that it seems that if it is going to make your hair all messy, only having it on while sleeping would be a great advantage if the benefits were similar. It would also be an advantage if the vehicle being used irritates the scalp.

I am considering getting some soon and could use some good technical advice.
    RUM doesn't work dude, it needs a better vehicle. I'd say go with RU for now

Comment

Working...