+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I have had over 3 k beard grafts with BHR and am booked for my fourth procedure in May .

Ive had excellent growth , and great ongoing customer care .

Well worth consulting with Bhr advisor Stephen who himself is testament to the skill of Dr Bisanga and his team , well worth meeting/ consulting with to see his results in person , if you go Belgium you could consult with both Drs and go from there

In my opinion and experience, Dr Bisanga does excellent fue, I have zero marks on my face after 3 k extractions with a manual .8mm hand punch , and the grafts in my scars are angled perfectly to provide maximum coverage per graft

I will update my photographs soon as get photobucket sorted

hope this helps

ejj

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I'd venture to say that every single hair transplant doctor has someone who thinks they messed them up badly, including the ones who you think are the best. We all have our preferences, let's just leave it at that. It's a matter of perspective and odds. Anyone could be the unluckily recipient of a messed up hair transplant from the best HT doctor in the world. I am sure, Bisanga, Mwamaba, Feriduni, Devroye, Shapiro, Cole,Woods etc, all have unhappy patients somewhere. I just think it's best to go where the odds are more in your favor. Just my preference that's all.

Yeah I agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    I have had over 3 k beard grafts with BHR and am booked for my fourth procedure in May .

Ive had excellent growth , and great ongoing customer care .

Well worth consulting with Bhr advisor Stephen who himself is testament to the skill of Dr Bisanga and his team , well worth meeting/ consulting with to see his results in person , if you go Belgium you could consult with both Drs and go from there

In my opinion and experience, Dr Bisanga does excellent fue, I have zero marks on my face after 3 k extractions with a manual .8mm hand punch , and the grafts in my scars are angled perfectly to provide maximum coverage per graft

I will update my photographs soon as get photobucket sorted

hope this helps

ejj
    How long ago did you have beard grafts planted ?
    Are they still growing thicker than normal hair ?

I had 1000 bht myself only 2 months ago by the way . Early days

Hi Vinny

I had 1k April 11 then ,1 k in May 12 and another 1 k in Sept 12 grafted into my former strip scars .

Some fall out some dont and just sit there for ages before starting to grow , im still getting a couple of hairs breaking the surface from first procedure , calibre wise they are no different than surrounding scalp hair , im in again in May will keep you posted , who was your Dr ? I think more Drs are looking at this as alternative donor source .

all the best

ejj

Another vote for Ferduni here, on basis of a year's worth of research - hundreds, possibly thousands of hours.

may be worth asking Dr Bisangas rep and Dr Ferudunis rep to post pictures of there fue restoration and compare them , may help decision process , just a thought

ejj

Doctor Representative

You can check Dr. Mwamba's pictures on this forum

I have met a lot of patients from different clinics and seen a variety of work and if you intend to go to Brussels there is a variety of competent surgeons over there- Dr'S Bisanga, Mwamba Feriduni and Deveroye are all worth consults with - Get a feel for them all and best of luck - Keep us informed.

This is my opinion
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Thanks guys. The advice is much appreciated. I'm going to have to save up now as i am skint. It is a shame there are no good doctors in the UK.

Take your time and meet patients in person from a variety of clinics as you have time.

Be patient with your research process. Just because "joe bloggs" went to Doc X doesn't mean you should. We are all different with different needs and wants.

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.